2

That week I was grounded going directly to school and back, without permission to go next door and see Liam, at least my mum said that it was for the best for us not to hang out for a while.

I had also told my parents about a party on Saturday, so of course I regret that. They chose to go out of town and have a nice weekend in a cabin, without me, leaving me basically locked in the house all weekend, they wanted me to organize some things in the basement and put them in boxes with labels, I didn't mind really, I actually planned to do that cause you throw some records in while tiding up and is kinda fun, but not on a Saturday while everyone was at the party I waited 2 weeks to go to. But as mad as I was I still understood my parents, don't get me wrong I fought the punishment but with arguments and not too much either, I did break my promise, drank and got home 1 hour past curfew with a cut cheekbone, so I guess is alright, I'll get over it.

It was Saturday afternoon and my parents were checking the last details before taking off, I was sat on the couch feeling sorry for my self making a playlist on my mind for the boxes I had to fill, I'm still going to make the best out of this time.

As I thought about that looking to the floor I heard someone knocking on the slightly open door pushing it enough for me to see Noel stood there looking at my parents.

"Oh Noel good you got here, let me show you the guest room and give you your sheets" my mum said kindly guiding Noel by the shoulder.

I couldn't close my mouth, nor believe what I just heard, did she said Noel was staying here?

When I saw them disappear up the stairs I went over to my dad "dad what happening?" I asked freaking out.

"Did you think we were going to leave you alone all weekend? You really thought you gained our trust back that quickly?" He said with a satisfied smile.

"But wasn't the duty of the boxes to make sure I'd stay in so it's all sorted out when you guys come back?"

"Yes, but that plan is not flawless you see, you could do that in 2 hours and then have a party, or sneak out to one, you see the things you make us worry bout?"

"So you don't trust me?"

"For now no, we don't, you'll have to gain it back, you can start by staying in, tidying up those boxes and not going out." He said putting down his suitcase.

"Then what's Noel for?" I asked

"We're paying him to babysit you this weekend and make sure you do as your told, Peggy said Noel was looking for a job and offered him to do this"

"Oh ok..." I said going back into the couch feeling a little bit confused but calmer.

It was getting dark and my parents were ready to go, they were explaining to Noel some things about the house the locks, food and stuff. I was still sat on the couch processing the news and I heard the door opening "Bye, have fun! Love you" I shouted at the door

"Be good, love you too Elodie!" They shouted back. And I stared as the door closed.

It was me and Noel, all alone, I still have this crush on him, it's been like deactivated for a while since I got to terms with the idea that he would never look at me like that, hell, he didn't even look at me at all! It still was impossible to control the staring at his beautiful blue eyes, and his lips as he talked... oh fuck