4

Hey!
I gained access to some Noel pics as a roadie, and that's the best Noel, also the youngest in photos to the public I could find, it's the closest version to the one in this story, who is seventeen in this (still) flashback.

Also, I'm sticking with this format, for now, I already started it like this so I might as well try to improve, learn new skills bla bla bla.

Hope you enjoy!

***

It was morning and I woke up in my bed, under the covers, still wearing the black dress, and I smiled widely remembering the events from last night that the sound of Noel's guitar brought back. It was 11:30 am

I stood up looking in the mirror, fixing my hair so I look at the least decent, still, my face had the makeup from last night spread all over it. I looked kinda good though.

Entering the bathroom I took my makeup remover pouring some of it on a cotton ball.

And as I stared at myself running the cotton through my skin I thought,
How did I end up sleeping in my dress and not in my comfy pyjamas?

Then suddenly the guitar stopped and I heard steps getting closer.

"Good morning, love" Noel said with a raspy morning voice and sleepy eyes. He was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, putting all his weight on to the door frame, leaning forward against it with his shoulder.

"Hello" I said with a warm and sleepy smile.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah like 2 minutes ago"

"Did I wake ya'?"

"Yeah but it was nice, with the guitar and all"

"Oh.." he said looking down and smiling a bit.

He turned around and before he walks he said "I'm gonna make some breakfast, d'you want some?"

"Yeah, sure" I said not paying too much attention. "Noel wait"

He turned around and looked at me "Yeah?"

"Why am I still in the dress from last night? I can't remember how I went to sleep"

"You don't?" He seemed the slightest bit disappointed but also, relived?

"No"

"You fell asleep on the couch... you must've gone upstairs and crashed into bed right away"

"Oh yeah, makes sense"

"I'm going to cook some eggs"

"Alright" And he kept walking down the hall.

Now that I think of it it doesn't make that much sense...

Minutes later I go downstairs and sit at the kitchen table, enjoying the sunshine and being annoyed by it almost hitting my face. It was a calm Sunday morning, really nice.
This weekend is going a lot better than I expected.

Looking to the couch I spotted Noel's guitar.

I know some chords, I used to play with my dad's guitar, I wanted to write songs so bad, but I never quite got it. Still, from time to time I'd pick it up and strum some random melody. So that's what did.