| 8 |

You stood up after squirming out of Yoongi's arms that now wrapped around nothing, much to his annoyance since he grumbled under breath.

You circled Jackson, checking that it wasn't just a trick of the light. No mistaking it. It's him. That same boyish face was now chiselled by years of maturity. The only thing that broke your memory of him was the black eyepatch he now wore.

"Is this real? Are you really here?" You had to resist the urge to shake him by the collar or poke him in the arm. He can't know that after ten years, you'd turned into a madman-woman, whatever.

"Please say you recognize me?" You scoured Jackson's eyes for any twinkle of recognition.

Your ex-tutor squinted his eye and stroked his chin, scrutinising you top to bottom. Sadly you weren't aware that you looked like you've barely survived a hurricane. He clicked his fingers like something just came to mind and just like that, you grew hopeful.

"Have I threatened and or made love to you before?"

You let out a sigh of disappointment. That's right. You forgot that you weren't a man anymore.

"Well, we can change that." The making love part, I mean." Mistaking your sigh as a no, he came closer, wrapping his arms around your waist and puckered his lips too eagerly. You leaned your head far back, swerving away from them like it was the kiss of death.

"Ten years ago, Port Royal, I was found washed ashore?" He kept leaning in and you kept leaning back, turtling further into your neck. "You taught Lady Lisa and I?"

He pulled back and checked you up and down a few times just to be sure, "Weren't you... a lad last time I remember?"

"Well..." How to word this?

Yoongi shuffled on the sand, his arm shielding his eyes from the sun, "The entire of Port Royal must've been idiots. Or blind. Who the hell could think that," he rudely pointed at you. "Was a man? Especially with such poor disguise."

You kicked sand on him in retaliation.

"Seems I didn't stay long enough to find out . . but I can say I'm not disappointed."

"Don't look at me with those-those LUST filled eyes!" You barked at him, feeling flustered at this newfound attention now that the world knew you were a woman.

"I'm sorry. Just admiring, love." Jackson ruffled your hair just like he'd used to. "Lovely seeing you but no time to stay for chit-chat, I'm on a personal errand." He sauntered off, clearly not all that baffled like you were at the encounter.

Jackson took laughably huge steps while counting and you followed him with a puzzled expression, leaving Yoongi alone to roast in the sun.

"Where did you go, Jackson?" You continued to pry him with questions, still half believing that he was some sort of mirage and you'd finally gone insane despite a day on an uninhabited island.

He shrugged, "Around and here, ya know?" The ground beneath him creaked and it sounded like it was going to give away when Jackson bounced on it. It was ticking you off that his attention was elsewhere.

"Have you always been a pirate?!"

When you raised your voice, he stopped to spin around and waved his hands up and down, telling you to lower your volume.

"Sweetheart, no need to yell. You'll scare away the sea turtles."

"Sea turt—What in the world are you doing?"

Jackson brushed away the sand with his feet, stopping when he could see an iron ring door handle. That must've been what you tripped on last time. He heaved open some sort of trap door and climbed inside. It was dark down there but you could hear clattering being made. There'd better be a boat in there.