3

Shhh!" I heard and a click. What? I felt Zea pop up quickly and she rubbed her eyes then opened them. Wow....
Her heavenly white eyes stared back at me. Her hair wasn't in a bun anymore. It was down and she had long curly hair. She had little wolf ears on top of her head and I could see a peek of her fluffy black tail. She was straddling me and she was still blushing. She was small and curvy. She wasn't wearing my clothes anymore and she looked so...
Beautiful...
She looked at me and at the others in the room and she got extremely red. She squeaked and scrambled to hide under my blanket. I sat up and looked at my pack in my room. Aaru smirking with his phone out. "Guys..." I glared and the three of them laughed before running out. Aaru, Tanner, and Callum are gonna die. Oh Zea... "hey sorry about them." I said and patted her head. "That's okay..." she said coming out and laying on me. "You get dressed and come down for breakfast." I said and she nodded. "Oh you can wear whatever you want." I added and left the room.

-Zea-
I looked for my spanks and slipped them on and I was wearing omega clothes so I slipped my tail in the hole. I read that omegas shift on the second heat day so I came prepared. I looked through his clothes and found some high socks and a long, long sleeve shirt. Everything was black and I didn't care so I headed down stairs. I hummed and sniffed for Xavier. Once I found the right room I headed inside. The other guys were already sitting and eating so I walked over to Xavier. "What are you wearing?!" He yelled and I shrugged. "You told me I could wear whatever I want" I said and put my hands on my hips. "Plus I don't want to burn up." I added as I fanned myself. Xavier groaned and picked me up. I hit his back and he he sat me down at the table with the boys. I blinked nervously at them and my ears went down. "We don't bite." One said and laughed. "I'm Aaru" the beta who helped me said. He had raven colored hair and matching eyes. His skin was fair and he looked really innocent. I'm sure he isn't since he just snapped a photo of me and ma-Xavier! "That's Tanner and Callum" he said gesturing towards the guys. Tanner was the one who said "that's cool" yesterday as he yawn and he was yawning as he waved just now too. He had dyed red hair and his eyes were dark brown. The last guy was a blonde with hazel-green eyes. He kinda had a blank expression on his face but he still looked nice. "Uh-hi..?" I whispered. Then a plate was put in front of me and oh my god. I squealed and put my hands over my face. Hash browns and bacon! How did he know that's my favorite breakfast. Favorite favorite! "Ah! How did you know?!" I shimmied in excitement. I could not contain how happy I was it was so strange. "Ha you're mom told me. I was wondering why she was laughing." He said and I looked at him. I felt really cutesy. I took his hand and placed it on my head and purred. I couldn't help it! My mind was racing. He really cares about me. "Oh so cuteee!" Aaru said and clapped. I picked up the bacon with both hands and bit it. My tail wagged and I hummed. "You guys have fun. We are gonna go play the game." Tanner said and left with a peace and they followed. "It's Saturday we have chores!" Xavier yelled. I happily continued eating.

After eating we joined the boys in the living room and as Xavier played I found any way to lay across him and all over him. He is really making my heat so much better. I don't even feel bad anymore I feel pretty dopey like when he did it on purpose. The door bell rang and they stopped the game. I sat up and my ears moved around. Xavier answer and he immediately got punch in the face. The guys jumped up and I ran over. "MASON!" I yelled and he growled at me. "Come home now!" He said and I did not back down. He grabbed the back of my neck like parents do to their out of control kids and dragged me out. I whimpered and shook free. The boys and Xavier came out and I got so angry. "Leave Mason." I said and he looked taken back. "You're picking him over us!" He said and I glared. "I am not picking sides. I'm an omega! I'm not a fucking alpha like you. I don't get to be big and bad anymore! I'm in heat and it hurts so much and you'll never understand. Being with Xavier helps and I'm actually enjoying myself! Why can't you just be happy" I said and he looked at Xavier then me. "Because you're my sister! You're not his- bitch!" He said and I got so mad. I put my hair in a bun and growled and he did the same. I ran at him and I pushed him over. I punched him over and over again and he flipped us and pinned me down. I hissed at him and kicked him off. He ran back up to me and I flipped over and used my legs to kick him hard and he flew back. I jumped up and punched him and kicked his side. Then he grabbed my hair. "Ah! MAAAASOOOON!" I yelled and cried. I swing at him until one connects hard and start kicking him. He grabs my foot and trips me and I fall on my face. I hurt my injured leg and start crying. Mason starts punching me as he gets on top of me and I claw at his face. "HEY!" A harsh alpha said and we immediately stopped as daddy commanded. He walked over and we scrambled apart as he glared at us. Mom apologized to Xavier and he said it's okay. Daddy looked at us and I sobbed. "ZEA IS SO SORRY DADDY! MASON WAS TRYING TO TAKE ZEA AWAY FROM XAVIER AND HE PUNCHED HIM!" I screamed and bowed down under his pheromones. They are so scary. So scary. I hugged his leg and cried. "Mason what do you have to say for yourself." He said and Mason just got up. "Mason what are you doing?!" I gasped. He isn't respecting dad. "Respect your father Mason." Mom stepped in and Mason looked at me with so much hate. "Ma-son?" I whimpered and he did the unthinkable. "Fuck you" he said and punched me for real in my face. I hit the ground from the blow and curled up to cry. Me and Mason fought a lot growing up. Sometimes we were mad but today...
Mason was serious.