6

-Zea-
Xavier headed downstairs first and I admired my mark. It made me feel so special somehow. Xavier says it looks like a heart and if I squint my eyes I agree but really it's just a tiny cluster of bursted blood vessels. I'm so excited to have this on me forever. Until I die. I made my way down stairs and as I got to the living room Jace made a scene. "Ohhhhhh Shit!!!!" He yelled and jumped over the couch. For as careful as everyone was for Jace he sure didn't act careful. Forgetting about the game they were playing he ran over and examined my neck. "Which one is it?!" He said excitedly and I pointed out my mark. Izzie came over and gawked at it too. Jace and Izzie proceeded to show me theirs and we giggled a little. "He really marked you up..." Izzie said holding my neck and gently moving it to see everything. "What is the fuss all about?" Giselle said as she made her way over. She let out an "oh" from the smell of me. I smelt like Xavier a little now. It was pretty cool that people could smell that. "What about yours Giselle?" I asked and she blushed then looked away and played with a strand of her hair. "Oh Elle's got a sssspecialll one." Izzie chuckled evilly and pulled Giselle's shirt down a little to show off that she had a big mark on her breast! I covered my mouth in shock. "Wow that's amazing!" I said and approached it. "It's because we're betas. We mark a little bigger." Giselle said and pushed off Izzie to readjust her shirt. "Empress..." I mumbled and they looked at me confused. A knock was heard and I let Xavier get it since this was his house. "Hey Xavier...umm mind if we borrow our sibling. We got a family emergency...she'll be back by midnight. Swear." Empress said and Xavier let her in. "Empress..?" I said and exam her body. She had a little bruise forming. "We got a problem with Mason and Maddison..." she whispered to me and my eyes widened. "Mason came home and he took Maddison to some pack nearby claiming he found their mates. Dylan and Kevin are there and looking for them. Mom said you needed to know and she wanted you to come help." She explained and I shook my head. "Why are you hurt..? Is everyone okay?" I said and she looked away kinda in fear. I growled at her and she hushed me because I caught the house's attention. "Tell me what the fuck happened to you." I said and she let a tear roll down her face. "I'll be back!" I said between my teeth and gently pulled Empress out the door so I could actually speak to her. "Now!" I said and she looked at her feet. "I went out to look first. I found the pack and when I went in to ask for information there was a omega there that thought I was their mate. She was talking to me quietly and I asked her why and she said their alpha beats them. She said her alpha wants to be their only alpha and he kills their mates. That's why we have to find the twins." She explained and everything escalated. "That's like starting a war...he can just murder their mates and nobody finds out. He can't keep doing that. We have to do something?" I said and I let the information cycle through my brain. "SO HE PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU!" I yelled and she nodded and I thought about dad and mom. "What are our parents gonna do?" I asked and she said they are going get help from other packs. "Why?" I said and she looked around. "That alpha is pretty strong and we agreed to not try and do it as a family unless they won't help." She said and I nodded. "All we have to do is kill him. How come nobody has done it yet? His pack any of the other alphas he killed." I let out and she shrugged. We left and made our way to the pack. I sniffed around with my siblings and we eventually found something kinda deep into the pack. Dad joined us and explained that mom was home because they had no luck with the others. Careless bitches. We entered the shack quietly and looked around at the bodies. They reek of rotting flesh and blood. I spotted the twins hanging against a wall and rushed over. They were still breathing but just barely hanging on. I was filled with so much rage. I felt like an alpha again. We took them to the car and Empress stayed with them. Dad led the way to the main house and when we walked in it smelled nasty like sweat. My siblings couldn't smell my mark and because of that I figured the smell was too strong to notice us. A woman almost screamed and dad covered her mouth. We told her to hush and she listened. We asked where the alpha was and she told us directions. As we passed the kitchen I saw a knife set and I split off to grab one. I'll kill this bastard. I slipped it in my leggings and joined the group. We approached his door and dad tried coming up with a plan. "Use me as bate..." I butted in. "Are you insane!" Kevin whisper, yelled. "You think we are gonna throw our sister in there like that." Dylan said and before dad could protest I sat against the door and let out a big wave of pheromones. They looked at me wide eyed and I shooed them away. I let out a whimper and the door opened. I pretended to get frightened and backed away. "A mated omega?" He said and smelled like alcohol. He laughed and dragged me by my hair and slammed the door. "What did your alpha die here and you desperately followed his scent?" He chuckled and I looked down and trembled. "I can be a way better alpha then him." He said and I felt disgusted but bit my lip to suppress my anger. He threw me on his bed and climbed on top of me. I struggled a little to play along but not so much so he doesn't think he needs to tie me down. I wait for him to do anything that causes him to not look at me. He wasn't someone you should fight. You had to be sneaky. Finally he went down to sniff me with his eyes closed so I took my knife out and stabbed him. I felt so fucking crazy for stabbing him. He looked at me and moved back. I took the knife out and stabbed him again and he fell. He tried fighting but I did it...
Again
Again
Again
He had stopped moving and I stabbed him again and his blood splattered all over me. I cried as I stabbed him repetitively. Blood covered me and I sobbed and kept going. Thinking about everything that made me upset.
I'm a bad omega
Suzzie
My beat up siblings
My pent up frustration
I was pulled off of him and I sobbed. Dylan and Kevin dragged his body out and dad held me in a comforting hug that didn't help. I removed myself and left. Dylan and Kevin put his body in the shed and my dad told the pack they were free from their alpha. Empress and the twins hugged their new mates and I was left to observe. The twins hugged the other set of twins and Empress hugged a little brownette. I got in my car and left to go back to Xavier's house.
I trembled as I stood at the door. The living room light was still on and I walked in. They turned to look at me and they looked kinda shocked. I teared up and Xavier came over to comfort me. "Hey calm down..?" He crooned and I sobbed into his chest. "masonandmaddiewerehurtsobadandempresstooandiwassomadandifeltsomuchanger...I kill-killed him." I cried. "Hewaskillingothersandifeltjustlikehimhowcouldi!" I let everything out. Xavier nodded and pet my hair. "It's okay." He said and he picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs. As I cried he made a bath and he helped me out of my leggings and fleece. He put me in the bathroom and closed the door. "You can bathe. I'm right here," he said and I took my underwear off then got in. "I would have done the same thing you know. For my parents if they were still here..." Xavier said from the other side of the door. I scrubbed the blood off even though it felt like it was still there. He hasn't talked about his family to me until now? "What happened?" I asked and he was silent. "My father died in a construction explosion. My mom killed herself a few months after. I was nine back then." He explained and I rinsed myself off. "I'm sorry you had to go through that..." I hesitated. Some people hate pity. "It's okay. I had some closure with dad because I knew he lived a great life and he was happy...but mom. I watched her die. Not literally but every day she seemed to get worse. She would slowly stop eating. Stop showering. Stop leaving her bed. Stop caring about everyone. And she started to do other things like claw at herself. Yelling and sobbing every night. In a way I knew it would happen. So she just rotted...she didn't take care of her self and she got so weak she died in her sleep." Xavier told me and I came out of the bathroom with my towel on. I'll never claw myself again...that must have reminded him. I hugged him from behind and he stood up. I forgot all about tonight's event's effect on me and wanted to care for Xavier instead. I got dressed and Xavier looked at his phone to distract himself from looking at me. "Come on I want to share something with you." I told him and left him to follow me out the room. I grabbed his hand and took him outside to the car and we got in.

-Xavier-
After our drive she pulled up at her house. "Why are we here?" I asked and she shook her head then put a finger over her lips. When we walked up she pulled me around to the back and she lifted the window. We climbed in and we were in her room I suppose. It has blue things every where and it smelled so amazing. Definitely her room. She opened her closet and instead of clothes I saw a cute little space decorated in a relaxing way. She walked in and pulled me in the small closet with her. "This is my nest...I...I wanted to show it to you because it makes me feel safe in here. Just like you do..." she shyly said and I looked around. "So this is what an omega's nest is like..?" I asked while looking around. Omegas only share their nest with people they trust. I felt pretty honored to be here. "I appreciate you sharing this with me. It means a lot to me that you trust me." I said and she smiled. "And I love you." She said causing me to chuff. "I just feel better in here so I wanted you to feel better too." She added and pulled at her shirt edge. It's cute when she gets nervous and fidgets like that. I pulled her into my arms and she purred. "If a nest is what makes a person feel better...than you're like my nest." I said and kissed her cheek. "Anywhere with you in amazing." I added and she played in my hair. "Oh! oh!" She said and broke away. She lifted a pillow and showed me a pile. "This is where I keep your stuff!" She said excitedly and I smiled. She so perfect and pure. "These are my books! My snacks! My toys!" She said pulling out all of her favorite things and putting them in my hands. She smiled happily at the stuff then at me. "Okay I have to neatly put everything back. Everything has to be right in here or it bugs me." She said and hummed as she put stuff back. Literally exactly where she got them. "Is this your only nest?" I asked as she finished and put her hands on her hips in pride. She tensed up and looked back at me. "What?" I asked and she squeaked nervously. "Oh sorry if that's personal I didn't mean to pry..!" I exclaimed. She held up her hand in a wait gesture and breathed. "I've got another one..." she whispered and played with her fingers. "You don't have to tell me I already am very happy you showed me this." I crooned and rubbed her arms. "Come on let's go." She laughed and I kissed her forehead. We drove back home and the gang seemed to finally head upstairs. We headed upstairs and she did something unexpected. She ran under the bed. "Hey what are you doing?" I laughed and looked under. "Ohhhhh." I said as I saw her curled up with one of my shirts. This was her second nest...she is just so sweet and precious. I reached my hand in but she shook her head. I don't think she's ready to let others in this one. She folded my shirt and crawled out. She laid down on me and I stood up to lay on the bed. She rested on top of me and kissed my cheek. I kissed her hand and she closed her eyes.