• 1 •

"Look up, sweetie." John, the photographer, says. I look up and try my best to look good. My hair was in its natural state. I wore a black long sleeve and some black leather pants. Paired with some jewelry and black heels. "Perfect! We got them."
  I get up from the floor and walk to the dressing rooms. I lock the door and sigh. I can't wait to get home. Timothee said he had something for me. I reach for my phone in my bag. I got a few messages from my mom and my manager. As I answer my mom, I receive another text. Tyler.

Tyler🪐🛹
You down for some sushi?

Me
Can't, sorry. Timothee has a surprise for me

Tyler🪐🛹
It's fine, just letting you know I ain't taking care of kids yet though

Me
Oh shut up, no kids yet

Tyler🪐🛹
"yet" bitch

  I laugh and leave my phone when I hear someone knock on my door. I walk over to it and open the door. Finding the photographer in front of me with the pictures.
  "You have to look at these." He says and shows me a few of the best shots that we got. I smile at each of them. I like how my hair looked in that one.
  "I like how my hair looks in that one." I point out.
  "Right? That's what I said!" John smiles and thanks me for working with him. I thank him back and soon I'm getting dressed back into my clothes. I gather all my stuff and make my way out of the building. The cold night air welcoming me back into the real world. One that I learned to love when I got my dream job and when I learned to love.
  I play Franck Ocean as I make my way home. Because of Tyler, now I want sushi. I quickly get my phone at a red light and send Timothee a quick text. I leave it and don't hear an answer so I just go and get sushi. He didn't answer me. That's weird...he usually answers fast- no. It's fine maybe he's taking a shower or something else. No need to worry. Timothee loves you. Timothee loves you. And you love him.
  I leave the store with my sushi rolls and get in the car. I play Tyler's new album and vibe to IGOR'S THEME. I send Timothee another text letting him know I brought sushi. Still no answer. He must be busy. I let it go and roll my window down. The sun is setting down making me smile. I just love sunsets. They're beautiful.
  I reach my house and open the garage door by pressing the control remote. I get the car in and turn it off. I close the garage door again and get out of the car. I grab my bag and get sushi. I sigh as I'm finally at my house. I love my job but I get tired sometimes. Plus I'm starving. I didn't eat lunch today.
  "Timothee!" I call out but get no answer. I leave the food on the counter and go upstairs. I look for him in my room but he's not there. I look in the other rooms but he's not there. I hear the front door open and I hear him sigh. I go downstairs and find him carrying a huge box. "Hey, baby."
  "Hey." He says and sets the box down. He walks over to me and pecks my lips quickly. I let it slide and walk to the box.
  "What'd you bring?" I ask and open the box.
  "Some books." He says dryly and sets his coat on the hanger. "Surprise!" He says sarcastically.
  "Oh...Thanks." I say. I smile after and go over to hug him. He only smiles and goes away to get the box. I stand there not knowing what to do and just walk over to the sushi.
  "Got some classics in here for you." He says and lightly throws some books on the counter.
  "Come eat," I say as I fix up the food. I take out his favorite drink and put them on the table.
  "Can't. I have a meeting." He explains as he takes a sushi roll and puts it in his mouth. He takes his navy blue coat and his keys as he heads out the door.
  "This late?" I ask, feeling my voice crack. He's been doing this for a couple of weeks already.
  "Yeah, it's important Lola, bye." He shuts the door close and leaves me speechless. No. I get it. It's work. I shouldn't be mad. Timothee loves me. Timothee loves me. And I love him. Without trust...there's no love. Without trust...there's no love.
  I sigh and reach for my phone. Dialing the much too familiar number. I wait for him to answer.
  "Wassup bitch." I hear Tyler say over the line.
  "Sushi at my place, bitch." I say and hang up after he agrees. Pretty soon he's pulling up to my house. I smile at him as I stand in the front doorway. He walks over to me and hugs me.
  "Where yo skinny bitch at?" Tyler ask. Referring to Timothee. I roll my eyes and shut the door behind me.
  "He's at a meeting," I say and walk over to the table. We sit down and soon enough we begin to eat.
  "I got an idea for a video." He says as we eat.
  "For what song?"
  "A boy is a gun. Ima needs you for the video though."
  "What do you have in mind?" I ask and set my chopsticks down. He begins to explain how he wants the guy in the video to leave him and go with a girl. Which would be me. We continue to talk more in detail. After we finish our talk and food, he leaves.
  I take a shower and it's around 11 pm. About to be midnight. And still no Timothee. I got to bed without him being next to me. Once again.