• 2 •

61,885 likes@lola

61,885 likes
@lola.madore: loving is easy
2,109 comments

"So what you're not coming home tonight?" I ask, already getting annoyed. I roll my eyes when I hear nothing back from Timothee.
"I am, Lola." He says.
"Timothee you haven't been home in 2 days!" I say raising my voice.
"I have a life! Deal with it!" He yells back.
"Ok then fuck you," I say and quickly hang up the phone. I set my phone down on the table. I reach for my tea and take a sip. I was currently at my house, hanging out with Daisy and Kendall. I could hear Daisy's laugh as she took pictures with Kendall outside. I roll my eyes and get up.
"Tell him to not even bother coming back, you're fine without him," Kendall says as she poses for the camera. I smile but I can't live without Timothee. We might be in a bad place right now but I know it will get better. I have my whole life planned out with Timothee. I wouldn't know what to do after if Timothee isn't with me.
"He's coming tonight," I explain.
"Then tell him he's not getting it tonight," Daisy says taking a picture of Kendall.
"You know he's getting it," Kendall says making me agree in my head. How can I not forgive Timothee? Timothee loves me. Timothee loves me.
"How'd you guys meet?" Daisy asks.
"Long story," I say taking a sip of my tea.
"We got time," Kendall says as Daisy brings down the camera. We sit on the grass in a circle.
"Well...we met...junior year of high school," I say and begin to think back on the day we met.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Lola! Hurry! We'll be late for class!" Jessica says as we run down the hall. The first day of Junior year and I'm already late. It was Jessica's fault. She didn't get gasoline the day before. And she had to do it in the morning. There was traffic and we had to get gasoline. She could have just done it the night before.
  "Jess! Wait-" Before I can finish my sentence, I crash into a tall skinny white boy. We both dropped our things. I lay on the floor and slowly sit up. I rub my temple and watch as the boy was already up. His hand out for me to grab. I grab his hand and I slowly feel myself lifting from the floor.
  "Are you alright?" He asks worriedly. I nod my head and look at my books on the ground. Jessica has run off into class. I was already late. Why would I run? "So sorry, I wasn't paying attention."
  "It's alright, sorry I was the one running," I say as I hold my head and pick up my books. His hands reach my favorite book and we brush hands. I look up at him and he gives me a shy smile. He makes me blush and I pull my hand away.
  "Here." He says handing me my book. I hand him his book, making him smile.
  "I didn't catch your name...random person that I ran into." Ugh, he's more awkward than I am.
  "Lola," I say and put out my hand for me to shake.
  "Timothee." He says and takes my hand in his. I quickly pull it away and look at the clock.
  "I guess I'll see you around, Timothee," I say with a cheeky smile
  "Guess you will, Lola." He says and we both go into different classrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You ran into each other?" Daisy asks. She laughs and Kendall joins. "That's the corniest shit I've heard."
"I thought it was very romantic," I say and think back on it. A smile grows on my face and I think of how lucky I am. Timothee has been the loyalist person ever. Timothee loves me. Timothee loves me. And I love him.
"And that was it?" Kendall asks.
"No...it took him a whole year to ask me out." I explain.
"How'd he do it?" Daisy asks.

~~~~~~~~~~

  "Jess! Where are we even going?" I ask as I touch the blindfold. I can feel Jessica's hand grabbing mine. Leading me somewhere in our favorite spot. I feel her hand let go of my mine making my heart race. I feel another hand grab mine and I can't tell if it's Jessica. "Jess? You're not going to kill me, right?"
  "Just keep walking." I hear Jess say but she's not holding my hand. I can hear her talking behind me. I look around and stop when the person leading me comes to an end. I can't feel someone's hand anymore. I try to feel around but I can't feel anything. The fresh summer breeze makes my hair blow with the wind. I try to hold it back but get startled when I hear someone talk.
  "Lola?" I can recognize Timothee's voice anywhere. I try to turn my head to where his voice came from. "This way."
  "Timothee?" I ask even though I already know it's him. He grabs my hands and I feel the blindfold slowly being pulled upwards letting my eyes see the sun. Timothee is standing in front of me, holding my hands. There's a picnic behind him. The spot where I had my first drink with Timothee as we watched people skating and the sun goes down. One of the best moments of my life. He looks at me with soft eyes and rubs his thumb on my hands.
  "You're the most beautiful and kind person I've met." Timothee begins. " You have no idea how crazy you drive me with just looking at me. I want to spend every moment with you...Lola?"
  "Yes?" I ask, my voice cracking.
  "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with a small smile. I don't answer and stay in a hit of shock. This most definitely seems like a dream. I stay and I can tell Timothee begins to worry. I slowly take my hand and bring up to his face. Pulling him in, and kissing his lips. I pull away and smile. His arms wrapped around my waist. My arms wrapped around his neck.
  "Yes," I say making him smile. The rest of the afternoon was spent with us talking about our future together and drinking some beer. He had brought my favorite drink, pink Moscato. Hate me if you want but I love pink Moscato. We continued to walk the people skating below us and watched as the clouds turned pink and soon the sky was dark. Filled with stars.
  He took home and kissed me on my front doorstep. That night I couldn't sleep. I was too happy and I ended up going on a 2 am ride with Jessica and fell asleep at her house.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kendall and Daisy were gone and I was enjoying my pink Moscato. On my bed. Alone. Missing Timothee just like all the nights since two weeks ago. We'll get better. Because Timothee loves me. Timothee loves me. And I love him.
I heard the bedroom door open and soon the smell of Timothee's cologne and alcohol filled the room. Of course. He's drunk. I put my pink Moscato on the counter and turn to face my back to him. I hear him struggle and he eventually gets on the bed. I feel him move slowly closer to me. I moved farther making sure to let him know that I'm mad at him. I hear him groan and he leaves the bed. He gets up and shuts the bedroom door loudly. Making tears burst out of my eyes.

TIMOTHEE LOVES ME. TIMOTHEE LOVES ME. AND I...I love him.