• 12 •

"Is this seat taken?" I look up at Logan who's holding his lunch. Not a single soul around us. I nod lightly and let him sit down next to me. You could just feel the tension in the air. More when neither of us talked. After the silence being too much I finally spoke up.
  "Hey...I'm really sorry Logan." I say as my eyes go from his hair back to his eyes. I just love staring at his hair.
  "It's alright...I get it." Logan says after he takes a bit of his lunch. "You really love him, don't you?"
  "I loved." I say and look at his ocean eyes. A smile appears on his face making me turn a bright pink. What I said was obviously a lie. But if I kept repeating to myself that I didn't love him anymore...maybe I would stop loving him.
"I can wait." Logan said out of the blue. I gave him a confusing look and he smiled. "I can wait, Lola."
"You don't have to wait." I say making him smile. I need to let go of Timothee. I need to because everyday I spent without him...I feel myself slowly dying. I'm not hurting Logan. I'm only hurting myself.
"But we can wait...a bit, just for now." Logan offers me a smile. I nod and close my eyes when I feel him grab my hand. I open my eyes and realize his hand is much bigger than mine. His thumb slowly rubs circles on my hand.
"Why didn't I meet you before?" I ask with a smile. Logan chuckles and I feel myself slowly sink into his body. He wraps his arm around me as his hand brings the fork into his mouth.
"I could ask you the same thing, Lola." Logan says. I interwind our hands and just stare at our hands for a moment. I remember that Timothee loved holding hands when we first started dating. He was so sweet and cared so much about me. Not like when we broke up. That was someone else.

~~~~~~~~

"Timothee, my hand is literally sweating." I say with a smile. Timothee and we're walking on the busy streets of New York. We were walking to Central Park to enjoy a lovely sunset as our second date.
"But I want to hold your hand." Timothee whines as I pull my hand away from his. Timothee stops walking and makes me loop back at him. A smile slowly forms on his face and I start running. I can hear Timothee laughing as we run. I tun until I had to stop for the cars to pass. I scream when Timothee's hands touch my waist and lift me off from the ground. I close my eyes as he sets me down and we both begin to laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck, Timothee smiling.
"Fine." I say and put out my hand for him to grab. He smiles brightly and takes my hand. I put my head on his shoulder as we wait for the light to change for us to cross the road. We walk hand in hand in to central park.
"I love being with you." Timothee says as we begin our walk in the park. I smile brightly and kiss his cheek.
"And I love being with you too." I say making him blush. Timothee was only a couple of inches taller than me, which meant I had to look up at him. My other hand finds a way wrap around his right arm. Basically, just hugging Timothee's hand as we walked in the park.
"Do you know that I love you?" Timothee casually asks as we keep walking.
  "How much do you love me, Timmy?" I ask making my voice high. I knew Timothee loved it when I made my voice as if I was talking to a baby or a puppy.
  "So much..." Timothee stops walking and pulls me close to him, "no one understands how much I love you."
  "Awww Timothee." I say with a smile.
  "I'm not joking, Lola." Timothee says and sound very serious. I stop smiling and lay my head on his chest as we watch at the sun sets down. Our ears start focusing on a band playing violins in a round wooden gazebo. Timothee smiles and grabs my hand. Dragging me towards the gazebo. "Come on let's dance!"
  Soon enough I'm dancing with Timothee to the violins and the piano the small band was playing. I feel my eyes close and lay my head on his chest as we dance slowly. As soon as the sun is down the clouds start crying as they miss the sun. The rain pours at weirdly slowly pace. But it's enjoyable as we dance in the gazebo. The smell of the wet grass and Timothee's cologne makes me feel at home.
  If you ask me how I see myself in 7 or 8 years from now...I'll say I don't know. But a thing for sure is that I want to be Timothee. No matter what I'm doing. I don't care if I don't like my job I just want to be with him. He is my happiness and my everything. I can like seriously see myself spending the rest of my life with him. Have two or three kids with him. When they grow old, Timothee and I will move to a forest and have a house there. And then in the summers spend the time in Paris or Italy. Enjoying some coffee as we watch our grandchildren play outside of our summer house. Our kids laughing as they play uno with their new partners or friends. Just being happy. Timothee will make my life happy...he already is making me happy.
  "I'll love you forever, Tim." I say as we keep dancing. Timothee looks down at me and smiles.
  "I'll love you more."

~~~~~~~~~

  "It was not that bad!" I say as Logan laughs. Coming back from a long day shooting. Logan invited me to have dinner at this fancy restaurant. Our table was close to the windows so we were getting a really nice view of the night. People passed and I liked thinking of the great lives they had. But my mind would wonder off and I would realize that not everyone was happy with their lives. Just like me.
  "Yes it was! I didn't even push up the wall right." Logan says making me burst out laughing. We had spent half of the day shooting one scene. It made the directors mad but at the end we finally got the shot we needed. We were just laughing take after take. Logan had to push me up the wall as he had his hand wrapped around my neck. At one point I fell because of how hard he actually had pushed me. Logan instantly apologized which just made me laugh harder.
  "Ok I admit it was bad but it wasn't that bad as when you threw me of the bed the other day." I remind Logan of the accident we had the other day while shooting. Logan had jumped on the bed while I was laying down and I fell off the bed which made the set go silent. I instantly started laughing which made Logan laugh.
  "Do not remind me." Logan says with a smile as his fingers play with the fork. Slowly turning the fork and wrapping some pasta on the fork.
  "It was quite funny. It was more funny when no one knew what to do." I say chuckling.
  "Michelle had this look on her face that literally made me cry." Logan says making me laugh harder. I'm pretty sure we were disturbing the people around us but we couldn't stop laughing.
  "She looked so worried but she wanted to laugh." I say making him laugh as we both remember the incident.
  "Remind me not to jump on the bed anymore." Logan says as our laughter calms down.
  "How could I remind you?" I ask making him look up at me.
  "Oh- I was just saying like-like if we e-ever did the scene a-again-"
  "Calm down, Logan. I was kidding." I say as I smile at him. We both continue to eat and talk as the night goes on. My eyes wonder off to look at the strangers passing by the restaurant. Probably going to their homes and going to their families. That's what I liked to imagine. Although, I knew that most people weren't lucky enough to have a proper home and family. My eyes land on a tall figure who's walking awkwardly. I know that awkward walk. It's Timothee. When I least expect it, Timothee stops walking and goes to grab his phone. He stares at his phone for a bit and then looks up. He looks...frustrated. Angry. Just like the day we broke up. His eyes wonder around the restaurant but before I can turn back to look at Logan...our eyes meet. I watch as his eyes soften and he looks at Logan. Anger clearly showing in his eyes. I wanted to get up and walk out of the restaurant. Grab his face and kiss him. But I knew that wasn't the right thing to do. For me and for Logan. And just like that my eyes turn to look at Logan and leave Timothee staring at us.
  "Can we get the check please?" Logan asks when he notices both of our plates are empty. I smile at him and quickly take out my wallet. "Oh no way, Lola."
  "What?" I ask as I get my credit card.
  "I'm paying." Logan argues.
  "But I can pay, Logan-"
  "Let me pay." Logan says.
  "No, seriously Logan I can pay." I argue.
  "I'm paying, Lola-"
  "Whoever grabs the check first is paying." I finally say and watch as Logan hesitates but eventually he nods. We both wait until the waiter leaves the check on our table. My hand quickly goes to grab it but Logan grabs the little black notepad with the check in it. I groan in frustration and watch as Logan grows a smile.
  "I win." Logan says as he puts his card in the notepad. The waiter smiles at us and grabs the notepad.
  "You guys are a really cute couple." She says smiling.
  "Oh no, we're not together." I say and look at her then Logan who is smiling.
  "Oh- I'm sorry I just thought you guys were together." She apologizes.
  "It's alright." Logan says and smiles at her. She quickly leaves the table and Logan and I burst out laughing. This was not the first time people had told us we looked cute together for the last month. After we pay we leave the restaurant and walk to his car.
  "I had a really good time, Logan." I say as we arrive at my house. He smiles and nods. 
  "Me too. I hope we can do this again." Logan says making my heart melt. He reminds me so much of my Timmy.
  "Of course! I'll see you tomorrow." I say and get out of the car. Logan waves goodbye and drives away after I wave back at him from my doorstep. I take out my keys and walk into my house. But I stop when I see him sitting down in my couch.