• 6 •

I sit up quickly, opening eyes. My breathing is heavy and I feel like the worst person in the world. I hate my nightmares. They get worse and worse every week. Its been 2 months now. And I can't seem to get him out of my mind. I just see those same pictures in my head. Happy. Smiling. With her. God, I hate how pretty she is. She's perfect and I'm...not.

  My phone rings and stops my thoughts about Timothee and Lily

My phone rings and stops my thoughts about Timothee and Lily. I pick up my phone and stare at the green notification. Tyler. He's been texting me since last week. I haven't seen him in a while. He's in New York right now. But he's coming back to Los Angeles today. I text back Tyler and then go check my instagram. The first thing pops up is a pictures of Lily and Timothee. I sigh and check the comments.

@user56: they look great together

@user67: adorable

@user190: they've only been together for 2 months and they look so happy

@user218: the fact he got lily's initial in his hip is adorable

  What? Of course. People think the 'L' is for Lily. I look down and stare at my hip. The black ink on my skin. The outline of green I got made it look really good. I sigh and get out of bed. I had a photo shoot yesterday and I'm so tired. I feel like passing out. I get ready for the day which will not be much. Maybe meet up with Tyler but I don't think I want to do anything. I haven't done much since Timothee. My life is just boring and plain. Modeling just seems boring for some reason now. I still love it just that some days I really hate it.

————————

  "Tyler this is a whole party!" I say and pull him back outside. He makes a confused face but smiles after.
  "Come on, Lola. Don't be such a buzz." He says and put his arm around me. I sigh and walk in the house with him. I feel Tyler tense when we pass a group of boys. I mentally roll my eyes. Tyler is such a whore.
  "You still a white man's whore?" I ask as we arrive at his small bar. He pours me a drink and smiles. I take that as a yes and take the shot. I bring the cup down and signal for him to pour me another one. He pours up another drink and I quickly down it down my throat.
  "So how you really been, Lola?" Tyler asks as he grabs an apple juice. I sigh and watch as he walks over to me.
  "I don't feel anymore." I say. It's was true. I stopped feeling for a while. I felt numb. Weak. And most of the time I was getting dizzy because I wasn't eating. I had passed out about...well I stopped counting.
  "You don't look so good man." He says. "Have you eaten today?"
  "Yeah I did." I was trying to get better. But every time I sat down to eat I wanted to throw up. I hate Timothee. No I don't. I love him.
  "Come on, let me show you some new people." Tyler grabs my hand and leads me to a group of people. They all introduce themselves and we get talking. I get lost in the conversation and after a while we were all doing shots. I lost the count of how many shots I had but I was in somebody's arms. I couldn't even make up the person's facial features. I knew it was a boy though.
  "Guys, we should all get tattoos!" I say after taking another shot. Everyone was wasted as much as I was. So everyone was down to get a tattoo.
  "My guy does the best tattoos!" One of the guys that I was hanging out with said. He called him up and soon a guy arrived with equipment. While everyone was deciding what to get, I desperately searched the house for Tyler. He was nowhere in the house. I go to his backyard and there he is drinking his apple juice. I smile and run up to him.
  "Ahhh what the fuck!?" Tyler yells when I scream. I smile and hug him. I'm pretty sure he could tell that I was drunk. He pulls away and I wrap my arms around his neck. "What happened?"
"We're getting tattoos." I say calmly. He makes a confused face and pulls me away.
"You guys are so drunk." He says and walks back into the house. Some was already getting tattooed. That was fast. I is getting a snake tattooed. "What the fuck are you guys doing?"
"Come on, Tyler!" The guy who is getting tattooed calls out to him. Tyler shakes his head and goes upstairs. I guess he went to his room. A few minutes go by and soon I'm siting down with my arm out for him to tattoo. I show him what tattoo I want. We agree on what he's going to do and soon I hear the machine. I don't know how long he took to finish but definitely it took more than an hour. It was really pretty. I hope I don't regret this when I'm sober tomorrow.
"Man what the fuck!? That's sick." The guys I was wrapped around in said. I smiled and wipe the few tears that came out of my eyes when I was getting my tattoo.
"Man did that hurt." I say.
"Girl, you are so brave." The girl that we had been hanging out with said. I smile at her and get lost in her blonde hair. It was practically white but it looked great on her. I loved her vibes. She seemed so down to earth.
"What are you going to get?" I ask the blonde girl. She smiles and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. She shows me a picture of what she wants.
"You should totally get that." I say with a smile.

~~~~~~~~

"You know I don't care about that right?" Timothee says. I was crying. I thought he was going to hate me. Or see me differently. I hug him and just keep crying. I always kept it a secret. But I felt bad and I told Timothee. He's the first one that knows. Like ever.
"Do you still love me?" I ask.
"Are you kidding?" He says. "I will love you forever."
"Do you promise." I ask looking up at him. Tears filling my view of Timothee. But I could still see Timothee's beautiful smile.
"I promise...I will never leave." Timothee says as he kisses the top of my head.
"I love you, Timmy." I say and close my eyes. Timothee loves me. Timothee loves me. And I love him. That's all I need to be alive. That's all I need to be happy.

~~~~~~~~