• 3 •

I wake up to the smell of a cigarette being lit up. I open my eyes slowly. The sun lighting up my room. I get up and stretch my arms. I get out of bed and go to brush my teeth and face when a recording of a voice interrupts me.
  "Come home, baby." I open the door to my bedroom and walk down the hallway. Standing there and staring at Timothee from the hallways. My hands-on the railing, hanging on tight. I see the smoke come from his mouth and he's playing the same audio over and over again. I finally get tired of it and talk.
  "What are you doing?" I ask, trying not to break my voice. He looks up at me. I expected him to be startled or surprised but he didn't care. He rolled his eyes and went back to his phone and his cancer stick. I walk down the stairs and reach the couch he's sitting on. I wait for him to look at me and he eventually does. He sets his phone down and keeps his cancer stick in between his fingers.
  "What do you want?" He asks rudely.
  "I want to know who that was," I say. My voice slowly starting to brake. There's no way. TIMOTHEE LOVES ME. TIMOTHEE LOVES ME. And I love him.
  "Why do you care?" He asks walking over to me.
  "I'm your girlfriend, Timothee," I say and his eyes immediately rollback.
  "Maybe you shouldn't anymore." He says towering over me. He takes his cigarette in his lips and blows out the smoke on my face. This isn't my Timothee.
  "Are you cheating on me?" I ask, my eyes filling up with tears.
  "Yeah. I am, Lola." He says with no emotion. He's so...heartless. This is not my Timothee.
  "Are you fucking kidding?" I ask the tears in my eyes slowly rolling down my cheeks.
  "No. I don't want to be with you anymore." He says and stands there with no emotion in his eyes.
  "I thought you loved me," I say as I stand there bursting out in tears.
"Things end, Lola. Get over it." He walks past me making my heartbreak. I feel the exact moment my heart shatters. I hear him open our- my fridge and take out a drink. I turn around and wipe away my tears.
  "Then get the fuck out of my house," I yell at Timothee making him look up at me. He stares at the beer and looks over to me. I feel the anger in him raise and he suddenly throws the bottle on the floor. The glass shattering all over the place. I gasp at his sudden actions.
  "It'd be a fucking honor to leave this house." He says in a loud tone. He storms upstairs. I run after him and open the closets and start taking his stuff out. I throw it on the floor, Timothee beginning to yell at me. I can't hear a thing over my madness. I yell back some words along the lines of: "I FUCKING HATE YOU! GET THE FUCK OUT!"
  "I FUCKING WILL! YOU'RE A BITCH! NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU AS I DID." Timothee screams back.
  "YOU DIDN'T FUCKING LOVE ME," I yell back and throw his stuff at his face. I look over at the window and I run to it with his clothes. I start throwing his stuff out and he starts to yell louder. I don't know what I threw but I just started to throw his stuff.
  "YOU'RE A CRAZY BITCH." He yells as he leaves the room and I soon see him outside and he starts to pick his clothes up.
  "SUCK MY DICK," I yell out of nowhere. At this point, I was just cussing random curse words because of how mad I am.
  "I HATE YOU." I hear Timothee say and I just close the window after throwing all his clothes. He's still yelling but I can't hear any of it. I fall to the floor and cry more tears than I've ever cried in my life. I don't know how long I stay there but by the time I snap out of it, it's dark. I wipe my tears and stay on the floor. I get up and get my glass of pink Moscato and continue to drink it. I cuddle up to my teddy bear on the floor and start to think back on my high school days.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Be quiet, Timothee," I whisper yell as Timothee gets in through the window. We both chuckle and I close the window after. He grabs my hands and gives me a kiss. My dog, Layla, running up to Timothee and interrupting our kiss. I let him play with my dog and go to bed. I grab my teddy bear and throw it to him. He looks up at me and I smile. He runs to my bed and gets on top of me. We both begin to play fight and try to be as quiet as possible. Somehow I end up straddling his waist which makes us both stop. We both lean in and our lips connect. We've never kissed this way before. All our kisses are delicate and short. These kisses were wet and lustful. Timothee sits up as I straddle his waist and grabs on to my ass.
"Are you going to be my good girl and be quiet?" He asks making my panties soaked. He's never talked to me like this but I love it. I nod as he begins to unbutton my shirt. I take it off and try my best to cover up. He pulls away from me and looks at me. "Hey don't cover up...I want to see all of your beauty."
I blush at his words and look down.
"I don't like my body," I say.
"Your body is perfect...don't be ashamed. I won't hurt you, I promise." He says and kisses my cheeks. He takes his lips and kisses my eyelids lightly. "Are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yeah. I do." I say and smile mentally about the fact that he just talked dirty to me but he doubled checked that I was sure of this. I wasn't a virgin. Unfortunately, a jerk in my sophomore year took my virginity. Don't ask, I was sad and angry.
"Then come here." He says making me blush. We get under my covers and start to undress. Let's just say I tried so hard to be quiet but failed. My first time with Timmy was all I imagined my first time would be like.

~~~~~~~~~~