• 10 •

"Favorite color." Logan says as he gives me a piggy back ride. We somehow ended up at the beach. We said we were going for coffee but then we decided on the beach. It was great weather for the beach. The sun was slowly setting down as I had my arms wrapped around his neck, hoping not to fall.
"Olive green." I say. It would be a lie if we were acting like friends. We both knew something was going on...but we didn't quite know what it was. "Sunset or Sunrise?"
"Sunset." Logan says. "Water or no water?"
"What?" I ask but it's a bit late after to realize what he meant. Logan was running into the water making me scream. I was in bathing suit but that didn't mean I wanted to go in the water. I hold on tight to him as I feel the cold water greeting my body. I somehow end up in his arms after I was put down by him. I had felt something touch my feet which made me shriek and jumó into his arms. He helped me out of the water. Carrying me in his arms.
"I hate you, Logan." I say as he sets me down on the sand. He smiles at me a soft smile. I look into his blue eyes and try my best to not lean in and kiss him. Fortunately, I'm a strong woman. If we were ever going to truly kiss it would be him to do it. I'm not that brave.

226,177 likes @lola

226,177 likes
@lola.madore: before i got thrown into the ocean, thank you for that Logan :)

23,155 comments

———————————————————

"Your hair is so soft." I say as Logan has his head on my lap. He opens his eyes and they met mine. It takes just one look for him to make me smile. A big, bright smile.
"Why are you smiling?" Logan says smiling. Making me laugh.
"Does there need to be a reason?" I question. It had been such a light day of shooting. For the last past month and a half, I had spent everyday with Logan. He made me feel...better. Happier.
"No...not at all." He says sitting up. We weren't even paying attention to the movie that we rented. It's so interesting that you can get lost into someone's eyes. It was like looking at the ocean. And maybe that's what made me feel so comfortable with him. Or was it his grey-ish black hair? I can't even tell at this point.
I hadn't even realized that Logan was starting to get close to me. I had dejavú from yesterday. Yesterday we had to shoot some intense scenes...that may or may not have been in the shower. Everyone on set was pretty shocked. Let's just say it seemed way too real. Making people assume things.
"Lola?" Logan asked.
"Yes?" I question and I smile mentally at the fact that we're really close to each other.
"Can...May I kiss you?" Logan asks making me widened my eyes. I didn't expect that...honestly I didn't even know what to expect from Logan. We barely know each other. All I know is that he's kind and he makes me smile.
"Yes." I say and slowly but soon enough our lips connect. It wasn't like those kisses on set. The ones we had in front of the camera. Maybe that's why I really enjoyed it. Deep inside me I knew that it was a real kiss. We pull away after a couple of seconds and instantly I blush.
"Sorry...I just really couldn't help myself-"
"No it's ok...um you're a great kisser." I say and mentally slap myself for being so awkward. His cheeks start to turn red making me chuckle.
"You too." Logan says with a smile. His hand finds my hand and he's starts making circles with him thumb. I could the butterflies in my stomach going wild. My hand leaves his and grabs his chin. I turn him to face me and join our lips once again. Making sure that this was not one of my dreams. I open my eyes but see something I didn't want to see. I quickly pull away and gasps. "What's wrong?"
I can hear Logan. It's just that it's not Logan. I'm stronger than this. I can move on. Timothee can't be the only one to make me happy. He can't. Right? My breathing is heavy and tears are soon spilling out of my brown eyes.
"I'm sorry." Is all I'm able to say. I get up from the couch and rush out the door. I grab on tight to my bag as I sob. Why can't be happy? Logan can make me happy. I know he can. But Timothee just can't get out of my mind. It's like whatever I do, he just has to appear in my mind.
I feel the cold wind blow my hair as I keep crying. My tears rolled down my cheeks to my neck. I had stopped myself to stop thinking about Timothee for a while...but I have to accept it. I love him. No matter how much he hurt me or keeps hurting me.
I reach my green car and I sigh. I get in and wipe my tears away. I turn my car but get startled when my bag starts to vibrate. I open my purse and take my phone out.

Timothee Chalamet

  I hesitate answering at first. But at the end I just pick up my phone.
  "Lola?" I hear Timothee call out to me. My eyes once again start tearing up. I actually hadn't heard his voice in quite some time. I missed it. I missed him.
  "What do you want?" I ask acting tough. Knowing damn well that I wanted to burst into tears and beg him to come back to me. I need him.
"I'm sorry Lola...I-I need to see you." Timothee says and I can hear the sadness in his voice. I try so hard not to feel bad but I can't help myself. I can already imagine his puffy red eyes. His messy wavy hair being messy than usual. A knock on my window interrupts my thoughts of Timothee. I turn and see Logan. He looked confused and sad.
"What happened?" Logan asks making me roll down my window.
"Lola? Who's that? Are you with someone now?-" Timothee asks, his voice getting sadder. I look at Logan and I really want to cry like I never have. Logan deserves the world. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. When I imagine a fuerte with Logan...I only see us both smiling. Happiness. That's all I want. Is it too much to ask for?
  "Lola?" Logan asks once again interrupting my thoughts. They can't make me choose.