Chapter 11

It's been over three months ever since Dunkerque and Jean Bart arrived at the port. They clearly settled down to the daily lives of the ship girls living there. Good news, Dunkerque and Jean Bart seem to be on best terms with the Eagle Union while on good terms with the Royal Navy,and it's thanks to Commander Sieghart's efforts. However what is concerning right now is that Jintsuu is becoming more strict for his time schedule because soon enough the Azur Lane main HQ will be hosting a party soon.

"Ugh... Why another party...!" He groaned loudly and that made Jintsuu placed more documents on his table with her nonchalantly expression.

"Sorry, but you are clearly needed there. After all, you are our shikikan." Jintsuu apprised him as she tapped his table with the geisha fan.

"Damn it." He shows a clear disgust with it yet he resumes his work quickly.

"Also, the switching of the secretary will be for tomorrow, you know. Since, I'll be out for an important commission you've assigned to me every other month." She informed him while arranging the finished documents to the proper shelves.

"Oh yeah, time flies so fast." He commented as he took a brief rest then he continued his work.

"That reminds me, have you thought who will be your next secretary? Or you will need another batch of candidates again?" Jintsuu asked likely to have prepared for the papers of the candidates that made him also clueless who to choose, after all he has some people on his mind.

"Hmmm... To be fair, I have my own candidates on mind, don't worry... I'll tell you before the day ends." Sieghart answered with a slight confidence on his side that made Jintsuu smile with relief.

"Very well, I look forward to it." Jintsuu replied as she continued to arrange the documents to the shelves.

Sieghart has actually one candidate on his mind since he promised the Royal Navy girls during their tea party to make them in good terms. So since Vichya Dominion's leader, Jean Bart is around it should be the best pick for this. Also, it is time to actually learn more about her, he thought.

Night falls, after their work, he finally stretched out his arms high as their battle of papers was over for now. Then Jintsuu approaches him for the next secretary. She seems eager for the new appointment of secretary.

"Shikikan, It is time." She said as she crossed her arms awaiting for his answer.

"Hmmm... Jean Bart." He answered with a nod. But clearly, she's surprised why he would choose Jean Bart as his secretary after all, she didn't see them interact much and that worries her that they might not be in-sync.

"Very well, I shall inform her later for this." She replied then she added, "I hope my service has been sufficient for your needs."

"It has been. You made things more easier especially for the tactics side." He complimented that made Jintsuu smile and giggled at the same time, she seems to be rather fond of him.

After their last conversation, they shake hands and leave the office. For Sieghart, it was a good thing he took Jintsuu during the past months because it's always sorties, so they were able to allocate the supplies properly. For now, Sieghart is now heading towards his dorm only to be stopped by someone familiar.

"You're---" He almost spoke out but only to be stopped by the blond ship girl in front of him by making a silent gesture.

"Sorry to visit you without notice. But do you still remember me, yes?" The blond ship girl assumed as they still retained distance between them.

"Yeah... You're Richelieu. How did you---" Before he could finish, Richelieu just smiled.

"I am here to check on you. Well, sorry to do this secretly but, it is an order." Richelieu answers him for his confusion then she hands out the file containing classified files which he takes.