XXIII

ISABELLÁ

ISABELLÁ

The next day

THE GOVERNOR HAD ARRANGED a meet up between him and Rick. But of course I was going too, so was Daryl and Hershel.

I looked through my rucksack of clothes before pulling out an oversized T-shirt. I thought back to what Merle said yesterday about me covering up more.
I had changed since the Governor did what he did to me - for the first time in my life I was self conscious over my body. I never really thought I had an amazing body but I just didn't care. I didn't care if people looked at me. I didn't care if people judged me. But ever since I've been around this group I did care about the way they viewed me.

I decided to wear one or Beth's old tops. I had worn this previously at the farm but I usually wore my tank tops.

I decided to have the top 3 buttons undone

I decided to have the top 3 buttons undone. I wanted to get back to the old me. The me that was confident and who embraced her sexuality. And I knew having my cleavage out would make Daryl suffer, and I wanted to get a sweet bit of revenge for what he did to me.

I strutted of my cell walking past Daryl's perch except he wasn't there.
"Morning Campers!" I said as I walked down the stairs.
I saw Merle studying me as I walked down the stairs. He had a smirk on his face. I threw him a wink. He smiled back knowing exactly what I was doing.

I turned round to see Daryl stood with the rest of the group, even Michonne was there. Since Carl and Rick went on a run with Michonne they decided to let her be apart of our group. I was glad, she was badass.

Daryl wasn't paying attention to the rest of the group, he was glaring at Merle. I looked back at Merle smirking before heading over to Daryl and the group.

As I walked over to the I pulled my gun out of the holster checking how many bullets I had.
"I'm so ready to kill this bastard today" I said.
Rick looked up and frowned.

"No Izzy. That's not what today is for" he replied sternly.

"What?" Glenn said in a mixture of frustration and confusion. "We have the chance Rick. He needs to die for what he did"