part three

(Y/N)s pov

I left Midas office and tried to find my way back into my new room. On my way I run into a henchman. ,,Excuse me, Mr. eeer?", I tried to find his nametag. ,,I'm Scott. Scott the henchman. How can I help you?", he answers through the speakers of his sound-absorbing helmet sounding like a robot. ,,Do you know where the sleeping rooms of the agents are?", I shyly enquired. ,,Of course I do know that! You must be the new agent everyones talking about.", he states and leads the way. ,,Yes, indeed! Tomorrow will be my first day. I'm so excited already.", I cheered lightly. ,,Good luck agent. You shouldn't get on the boss wrong side. He has temper.", he explains gulping at the end. ,,Oh..That's good to know. He seems strict and I also heard about his abilities.", I responded.

We stopped upstairs in the hallway. ,,So, this are the dorms of the other agents. I suppose your room might be on the opposite of M's room.", he points at the third door on the right side. ,,I'll try my luck! Thank you, henchman Scott.", I thanked him and fetch my keycard out of my pocket. I swiped it  through the lock and to my lock the door opens. I enter my room and searched for the desk. I located it next to the door of my walk in closet. Like Midas told me, there were a schedul and an earpiece laying on the desk. I found a note beside hte earpiece.

I read the note and put the earpice in my ear

I read the note and put the earpice in my ear. ,,Brutus, would you like to join a round of Jenga with Meowscles and me?", a familiar voice asks over the earpiece. ,,Maybe later Skye. I have to fly the chopper.", a man with deep russian sounding voice says. 

A moment later someone knocked on my door. I went to open it and looked up. There was a big intimdating man standing in front of me. ,,Hello! I'm here to pick you up for a flight, Mrs?", he explains with his russian accent. ,,Just call me (Y/N).", I suggested friendly. ,,Okay (Y/N). I try to remember. My name is Brutus.", he replies calmly. We head over to the landing area where the chopper was located.

The landing area is behind the agency on a small hill. Brutus reach out a hand for me and helps me getting in the chopper then he entered himself. He started the engine. ,, Where do we have to go?", he shouted due to the loud noises of the chopper. ,,To Pleasant Park!", I shouted back. He nodded. 

Midas is still sitting in his office struggeling with all the paperwork. ,,Hmmm. I need a little motivation.", he grumbles and walks over to a globe which is also a tiny bar. He opened the globe and takes the carafe and pours himself a glas of whisky in. He heads back behind his desk and glanced at the view outside the window. He takes a sip of the whisky. 

,,Boss? Are you in your office?", Maya asks via earpiece. ,,Of course I am! Where else should I be at this time!", he states sarcastically. Maya dashes through the door and Midas turns around to face her with his intimdating stern look. ,,Agent Maya, what could be so important you need to storm into my office and disturb my peaceful moment?", he hissed through gritted teeth. ,,I'm sorry boss man. Skye and me wanted to head over to the shark but thee chopper is gone.", she complained. ,,Agent Maya! Take the boat instead and now leave my office!", he shouted angry. Maya leaves his office as fast as she has entered it.