part fourteen

Since I have to many ideas on my writers block, I'll try to use as many of them in this part. So be prepared for my total weirdness and brain farts. Next part will be the confession and the part after will be smut I promise. So have fun with this part.

(y/n) s pov

It's almost a week ago since Midas kissed me in the kitchen. Since then he tried to avoid to meet me alone in the hallway. When he calls me into his office for my intel work or another assignment there always is another agent with us like mostly it's peely because we work in an office together.
I wonder what is going on on his mind.
I sleep in skyes room now. It's like an never ending pj party. We have lots of fun playing video games and singing to our favourite songs.

Today Midas assembled all of us, his agents, in the meeting room. I wasn't feeling to well sitting beside him so I changed seats with Tina who was sitting in the back.

„Good morning agents. Here are your last assignments for the next 2 days before vacation starts.", he handed out a the assignments to each. „Wait, did I miss something?", I asked confused. „Oh, I forgot to tell you sweetie. A week after Halloween we all get to have two weeks of vacation. You had to hand in an application for going on vacation.", Peely explained. „Fuck... Alright I guess I'm staying alone here at the agency.", I worried. „You don't have to worry you will be save. The henchmen will also be here.", Midas remarked while he avoided my glance. „Alright agents, you are dismissed.", he opened his laptop and put on his glasses.

„(y/n)! Seems like the two of us are going onto a mission.", Skye cheered. „Really? That's great! But aren't you to young to go for a mission?", I inquired. „Well sometimes Midas let's me go on a mission but just if it's not to dangerous or someone else is with me.", she explained as we walked to her room. „So you know how everything works, could you explain the routine you have to go through before you go on a mission?", I opened the door to her room. „Sure, so today we should gather some intel about the place we're going and make a list of what gear we need. We have the whole day to prepare and tomorrow morning we go on the mission.", Skye explained. Before I could respond Midas spoke via earpiece.

„Peely, Brutus, Meowscles and Tek. Please come to my office.", he said.

„I wonder why only the guys are called into his office.", Skye thought out loud. „I have no clue.", I shake my head.

„Hey Meowdas, why did you call us.", Meowscles asks. „Please take a seat guys.",they did as he told them. „I... You might wonder why I try to avoid (y/n) for the last week.", Midas gets up from his chair and walks in front of his desk. „Matt showed us the photo. There's nothing to be ashamed of.", Peely chuckled. „What are you talking about?", Meowscles asks confused.

„Oh we were playing truth or dare later after the Halloween party and Tina dared (y/n) to kiss Midas but it seems like it was more than just a peck on his lips.", Tek explains. „Ah alright I understand.", Meowscles purred. „Can I please continue?", Midas sternly asked. The room was filled with silence. „Thank you. So now that everyone knows what's going on I wanted to explain it to you. I was clearly drunk and that was just a kiss. I still need to talk to her about this but I also need some time to think about what to say. So I wondered if you boys would like to go out and get some drinks. Just having fun?", he asked. Everyone was speaking but they agreed. „Then it's settled. I will organize a taxi to drive us there. We will meet at 7 pm in the entrance hall. ", he said. „Do we have a dress code? ", peely asks. „Feel free to wear whatever you want!", he slightly smiled. The agents went back to their work.

~timeskip~

Midas pov
I changed my clothes into a v-neck shirt, some ripped black skinny jeans and gold coverse chucks. The others were already waiting in the entrance hall. ,,Midas, you look stunning.", Peely complimented. ,,Thank you! You also look...very interesting.", I chuckled.