part four

Hey guys, I had an exhausting week so this part will be a bit shorter as well as the next part because of my bithday and exams next week.

I hope you have a great weekend and stay healthy :)

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(Y/N) awakes due to the sunshine coming through the window. She yawned and stretched her arms and legs. 

(Y/N)s pov 

I sit down on the bedside and look at the time. 9:15 am. I still have fourty five minutes left. I strolled over to the closet still being half asleep. I gather some clothes and put them on. These are really comfy and smell really good. 

,,It appears you made your way into the wrong closet.", Midas chuckled leaning in the doorframe of his bathroom. I glanced at myself in the mirrow and realised I am wearing his clothes. I'm sorry....I...I forgot I was sleeping in your room.", I apologized ashamed. ,,It's alright... I have to admit that you look cute wearing my clothing.", he looked away as his cheeks turned pink. Did he really stated that I look cute in his clothes?! I feel my cheeks turning red. ,,Nevertheless you should change into your own clothes before the meeting starts.", he went back to his trademark deadpan face expression. I hide back in his closet. ,, You can leave my clothes on and give them back to me later.", he remarked whilst combing his hair to the side looking in the mirrow. I shyly nodded and headed over to my room.

,,Fuck! That was embarrassing.", I yelled while i hide my face under my hands falling onto my bed. I smelled on his shirt. ,,His cologne has a nice scent though.", I admitted. Gosh, I should change myself into something else. I picked some black skinny jeans, a white hoodie with the ghost logo on it and my red checkered doc marten boots. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Afterwards I put on mascara and eyeliner and combed my hair.

I go back into my room to pick Midas clothes from my bed and headed to the door. Midas opened his door at the same time seeing me carrying his clothes. He slightly smiled and take his clothes back. He throws them onto his bed and closed his door. ,, The meeting will begin in 10 minuts. We should hurry!", he sternly remarked and leads the way. 

,,I want to show you my gratitude for staying with me last night. I normally don't get drunk that fast.", he mentioned. ,, Don't worry about it. I had fun though. You were acting like a little child.", I giggled. ,,Oh...Really?... I can't remember.", he commented confused.

Everyone glanced at us when we entered the meeting room. ,,Good morning, agents!", Midas greeted everyone with his raspy voice as he take a seat in the front of the table. I sit down next to Brutus and Peely. ,, I'd like to commence this meeting with introducing agent (Y/N) to you. I suppose you all already had a chance to get acquainted with her.", he opens the meeting. This is the first time I can hear his proper english accent. His voice send shivers down my spine. 

,,I'd like to go on with business as usual. Please go through your daily routines and make sure to be on call if shadow attacks. Agent (Y/N) you can accompany Skye at the Shark.", he demanded sternly. I nervously nodded while Skye almost jumped from the chair in excitement. ,, Alright agents. You are dismissed.", he gave a dismissive wave with his hand and puts on his glasses. 

,,Yay, I'm so excited that you keep me company at the Shark!", Skye cheered. ,,I'm excited as well. Tell me, what exactly is the Shark?", I inquired nosy. She explains it to me while we wandered through the hallways to the docks. ,,Well, it's a building on the north of Fortnite Island. The Island looks like a shark. You will see it when we get there.", she explained energetic and Ollie makes some cheerful noises on her head. We take a boat outside the agency.