part five

Meanwhile at the agency

Meowscles joins Midas outside, standing in front of a painted wall of the building. There were blood stains on the white wall which Midas wantd to get rid of.

,,Ehm, Midas? What are we looking at?", Meowscles asked confused.

,, This is the beauty of watching paint dry. My furry friend.", he explained.

,, I....see.", Meowscles responds unsure.

,, If this is not to your likings perhaps you would enjoy watching some cartoons instead.", Midas suggested.

,,Cartoons? You mean Tom & Jerry? I already watched every episode.", Meowscles answers.

,,Hmm.", Midas hummed.

,,What are you thinking about M?", Meowscles looks at him.

,,It's nothing.", he replies petting Meowscles head.

,,I'll go and order the henchman to make dinner. Do you want anything special?", Meowscles asks. 

,,I won't attend dinner as always. I'm going to order myself something.", he asnwers poundering. 

Meowscles walks of to the kitchen while Midas sits down on a railing outside. His chin is resting on his hands. 

Skye and (Y/N) have returned to the agency. ,,I think it's dinner time in half an hour!", Skye assumed due to the appetizing smell in the hallway. ,, Alright, I'll meet you there.", (Y/N) promised. Since she had no time to go around the agency by herself, she took the time and looked around. She discovered the quantities of vents in and outside the building. ,, I wonder where these lead to.", she mumbled and opened the vent next to her. She crawled and climbed through the vent inside the ventilaion shaft. She makes her way upstairs to the roof and noticed Midas sitting there all on his own. She carefully opens the door and tries to clim out of the vent. 

Midas hears a rumble behind him and turns around to see (Y/N) struggeling to get out of the vent. He gets up and reaches a hand to help her getting out. ,,Thank you.", she panted. ,,WHy did you climb through the shafts anyways?", he wondered and sits down on the edge of the roof. ,,Well....I...was kinda nosy and wanted to know where these shafts lead to.", she shrugged her shoulders. ,,Your curiosity will kill you someday.", he chuckled. ,,Now I have to search for a new hideou.", he murmured to himself while she sta down next to him. 

,,I'm sorry I didn't meant.."  ,,to disturb me? I don't mind some company. I was just musing about something. You can stay if you want.", he calmly replied. They sit there for minutes in silence and gazed at the sunset. 

(Y/N)s Pov

I blinked over to him a few times. Lucky me I'm sitting on the side of his blinded eye. I could admire his sharp jawline and his tattoos on his neck. The sunlight defines his cheekbones. He's handsome as fuck. I turned my head away blushing slightly at my thoughts. ,,Do you come here often?", I asked shyly. ,,Sometimes.", he replied calmly. ,,Sometimes when work stresses me out and I want to be alone.", he added. There's this awkward silence between us. I assume both of us don't know what to say. 

,,By the way I should admit....That I crashed the boat against a tree earlier. Skye is not the guilty.", I looked away nervously. ,,Thank you for your honesty. We all crashed a boat at least once.", he chuckled nervous. ,,When was your first time?", I stammered. ,,Hmmm...I worked for E.G.O. before as the youngest agent. When my partner gave me the control of the boat, I drove backwards due to the gear lever was put that way before and I forgot to change it. End of the story, I crashed backwards into a building.", he narrated blushing slightly. I burst out into laughing and slap my leg. He burried his face in his hands. ,, Don't worry. That happened to me in my first driving lesson in the car.", I folded my arms. Midas chuckled slightly. ,,That might be one thing we have in common then." I agreed nodding.