15 ***

XXX

He seized my wrists trapping them above me. Using one large rough hand he pinned them to the bed. His other moved to undo the knot of his trousers. I thought I was going to die of a heart attack right there beneath him. A scream I could not recognize rang all around me. His pants were gone leaving him in his undershorts.

How could a man, so handsome, be so horrid and wicked?

A hard slap resonated through my cheek and the screaming stopped making me realize I was the one screaming all along. "Please stop," I cried out. "Please," I repeated with a fading voice. I looked away unable to watch what was coming, silently crying, whispering my pleas.

The top of my nightgown was torn open revealing my breast. The sight of his forest green eyes seemed to gloss over in lust. His index finger moved over my heart drawing an X, "Cupiditatem," he whispered placing a kiss at the midpoint of the invisible X. The center of my heart.

Drowning in fear my entire being shrank into nothing. He was a Witch and he had just spelled me. My head snapped to him undoubtedly showing everything on my face. The tears from my eyes fell faster. The words in my throat, I choked on. I knew what was about to happen to me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. All the training I had done in the past year was for not. I was worthless. I was useless. I was nothing.

He freed my hands, his own going to the ripped seams of my gown tearing it fully down the middle- revealing everything. My mind said to push him but my spelled hands betrayed me and did the opposite. They splayed over the knots of his shirt undoing them. Rage and deception leaked from my eyes. I couldn't stop this. The end of his shirt was in my hands and I tugged it over his head as he stared at me with uncertain eyes. The doubt in his spell showed.

The length of his long hair fell over his shoulder. I reached for it to caress it and he let me. I pulled the leather forming the knot at his neck allowing his blond locks to fall freely around us. I ran my fingers through it admiring the soft silky texture. My eyes roamed his body taking in his god-like physique. I knew he was handsome before but I could feel his spell working its way into my thoughts and not only my body.

His hands caressed my face before he leaned in capturing my lips with his. I expected forced rough hard kisses, this was anything but. I had never been kissed like this by any man. His lips gently graced my own, coaxing and teasing me to join in. I could feel his desire forcing itself into my veins. Kissing him back I returned as much passion as he gave. The heat soared through me, consuming me.

I don't want this. I don't want this. I don't want this.

It rang through my head over and over again until there was nothing but silence.

A snap of his finger and the remaining clothing between us vanished. His patience had waned and he could no longer hold back. His eyes said it all. My leg was hooked over his board arm as he slowly brought his hard length near my entrance rubbing and teasing me. A small moan escaped my lips as he gently pressed in. The betrayal of my own body was heart-wrenching.

After a few inches, he met the resistance of my innocence. His hand moved along my jaw cupping the back of my neck he pulled my head up so I was looking at him. So I could see him. See the thoughts crossing his mind. He did not expect this and he was not giving up what he now thought was his. He wanted me to watch him claim my virtue.

With one swift hard thrust, he ruined me. I screamed out in pain rising off the bed into his embrace. His arms wrapped around me comforting me. Rubbing my back he waited until my tears stopped before easing me back onto the mattress. The size of him was too much, too difficult to bear. That patience I thought was gone from him had reemerged. His soft lips found mine again, persuading me. His hands roamed my curves. Gently he fondled my breast moving his lips to the peaks sucking and licking.

That heat flooded my body as he worked his magic over me. I had almost forgotten about his length fully sheathed within until he started to slowly pull out before taking another thrust, this time less painful. His lips came back to mine as he slowly started moving in and out. A hot sensation eclipsed me and I realized it was pleasure. Forcing my legs to wrap around his waist he found a new depth.

An amatory grunt of satisfaction escaped him as he held me in place. He was savoring this moment, nurturing the feeling of sheer ecstasy. Expertly he found a steady rhythm for both of us. It unleashed my small moans of lust and desire. As his pace quickened, my body trembled with heat. His thrust grew harder. My moans grew louder. Our lips consumed each other as we met our climax together. He stilled above me and I felt the warmth of him pouring inside me filling me up with a final grunt of male satisfaction.

His eyes found mine once he came down. His large rough hand caressed my jaw before moving over my chest where he spelled me. I followed his sight, seeing what he was seeing. The spell he had cast on me was so strong it was now showing on my skin. A large black X layered over a red rose over my heart. He looked as shocked as I did before his head fell to rest next to mine.

"I never," he struggled looking for the right words. "I never meant to do any of this. I never meant to steal your purity. I wanted to draw out your power but I went too far. I couldn't stop myself." I felt his body shudder above me. He was still sheathed inside me and his size wasn't changing, he was still rock hard. "I have walked this earth for hundreds of years and I have never taken anyone woman against her will." He took a powerful thrust into me. "Why can't I stop? What about you has me so enthralled?"

I looked at him completely lost for words. The look in his eyes changed from lust to something more. Something possessive. He had decided something I knew I would fear. Pulling me up by arms as he leaned back moving me on top of him. Coarsely but not unpleasantly he grabbed my hips forcing me to rock back and forth. A hand snaked up my spine pushing me forward between my shoulder blades until my lips met his with equal appetite. He began thrusting up into me finding a new cadence. I clung to his shoulders as his thrust grew wild, less tamed. Gripping my hips he forced me down roughly plunging into me. Causing screams of pleasure to escape my throat. We reached our peak at the same time moaning in contentment as he came within me again.

His lips gently moved over mine. "I never planned this." He sat up with me still wrapped around his cock. I choked as his fingers wrapped around my throat. "Now that I have drunk from the fountain of bliss a can never let you go. I'm sorry." His teeth scraped over my neck before he bit into the flesh puncturing my skin. "Fodina," he whispered before sealing the wound with a kiss.

A word I did not understand escaped his lips as he held out a hand between us. I gasped as a vial of red shimmery liquid appeared in his palm. "Drink. It will ease your pain and help you rest."

I didn't even question him.

I was spellbound taking the potion and bringing it to my lips.

I drank every drop that was cool and hot all at the same time.

Gently he eased me back into our first position before finally pulling out of me. After taking the vial he pulled the quilt over me and began tucking me in as I fell unconscious.

***

Cupiditatem - Desire

Fodina - Mine