006

january 15 2021

mia woke up to the bright sun shining in her face, she groaned as she forgot to close the curtains last night. last night seemed so unreal, alessya was mad at her. she didn't know what she did wrong, she was just being friendly with alejandro and this was so unlike alessya. alessya was the most caring, genuine person and never got jealous but this time, it was different.

mia went downstairs to make breakfast and she saw alejandro and alessya eating, she didn't feel like interacting with alejandro since she knew alessya would make it a big deal.

ale: morning mia
mia: morning

mia took out two eggs with bacon and started cooking them, she would've made breakfast for hector but hector wakes up later. she put two slices of bread in the toaster and finished making her bacon.

ale: hey
mia: hi
ale: why is alessya mad
mia: where is she
ale: bathroom
mia: talk to her
ale: why are you bring dry
mia: i'm not
ale: did i do something
mia: no, now go talk to her
ale: mia, tal-
mia: go ale, seriously
ale: mia

mia turned around and held back her tears, she felt like she was losing both best friends, the two people that helped her a lot in her life. mia grabbed her plate and apple juice, she put her food on the plate and went to sit down. mia heard footsteps and continued eating her feelings away.

robert: miaaa
mia: hey robby
robert: wanna give me some
mia: take a few
robert: we need to talk
mia: what's up
robert: what's up with you and alessya
mia: nothing
robert: mia
mia: robert
robert: are you guys fighting
mia: last night she came to my room telling me to back off ale, i was just being friendly and nice to him. we're literally best friends and now i need to stay away from him, i never knew she was that kind of girlfriend
robert: he did used to like you so i see where she's coming from
mia: used to, he doesn't. he has alessya, FUCKING ALESSYA, literally gorgeous, why would he leave her AND his kid for a depressed heartbroken rat
robert: give her some time
mia: what if i lose them
robert: you're not going to, forget that happened, focus on your date with hector

mia turned red and smiled, she was very excited to spend the day with hector. although she was convinced she wouldn't fall for anyone, hector was different and treated mia well.

mia: i need an outfit and i need to know where we're going
robert: well you're spending the day in toronto so wear something comfy but cute
mattia: what you guys up to
mia: my date with hector
robert: aww turning red and everything
mattia: never mind

mia went to her room and looked through her closet, she had many clothes but didn't know what to wear. first "date" with the boy she really likes so it's stressful for her, making her more nervous than she has to be. she sighed and decided it would be best to shower.

mia finished her shower and looked back in her closet, she finally found her grey sweatpants and laid them on her bed. she found a black top and placed it on her bed, making the last piece to this outfit, jordan 1s bloodline.

mia took off her towel and started changing, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, she was excited for this day with hector. she remained in her room not wanting to leave, she was looking at herself in the mirror and saw a picture of her and alessya.

she picked up the picture and admired it, a picture of both of them smiling widely at the camera at canada's wonderland. her eyes started to water and she put the picture away immediately, she laid down on her bed staring at the ceiling.