030

june 24 2021

(the moment everyone has been waiting for 😝)

mia woke up at noon and went to the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror and saw her red eyes. she sighed and headed back to bed, she opened her phone seeing several notifications from instagram. mia opened instagram and clicked where she was tagged, it was tiktok room.

tiktokroom

liked by alejandrosario and otherstiktokroom posted by #laurenkettering on her spam account, people believe #hectordiaz is the mystery boy 👀❤️ how does #miarivera feel about this?view all 6,263 comments

tiktokroom posted by #laurenkettering on her spam account, people believe #hectordiaz is the mystery boy 👀❤️ how does #miarivera feel about this?
view all 6,263 comments

laurenkettering 06/15/2021 hector and lauren diaz 🥺❤️

hheecctorr remove this

alessyafarrugiaa i thought he was a good one
juliamerekoulias ^^

charlidamelio i hope mia is doing okay, she doesn't deserve any of this 🤍

mattiapolibio she deserves much better than him

miarivera like everyone says, all good things must come to an end. i wish the best for him because i love him deeply

mia felt tears streaming down her face and she looked around her room, she grabbed a glass cup on her nightstand and threw it on the floor. she ran her hands through her hair and started crying her eyes out. landon opened the door and saw mia crying and a shattered cup on the floor, he called antonio and lucas and they ran to her room.

antonio: what happened
mia: HECTOR HAPPENED, HE CHEATED ON ME

the three brothers hugged mia as she was shaking and crying, they've seen mia in a lot of pain but this pain is different from every other heartbreaking situation she's had.

lucas: we're gonna get you food, okay
mia: i miss him so much
antonio: i'm calling alessya and julia okay
mia: i wanna be alone with my food

the boys left her room and she grabbed her pink blanket she cried on, she felt the tears coming out and not stopping anytime soon. mia set her led lights to a dark blue and let alexa play her sad playlist, she knew deep down she wouldn't be able to recover from this heartbreak.

mia knew she needed a break from boys but was never able to take a break, each boy she dated always ended up her heart getting broken.

mia: AND I MISS MY LOVER MAN IM MR LOVERMAN OH AND I MISS MY LOVER

mia sung her lungs out to mr loverman by ricky montgomery as each word she sung, her voice cracked and tears came down even more. her breathing hitched and her tears were flowing, she got up from her bed and punched a hole in the wall out of anger and sadness. she fell to the floor and curled up into a ball, her door opened revealing her brothers.