027

june 17 2021

julia's 18th birthday party. mia just finished putting on a short black dress with black af1s, she grabbed her keys and headed to the banquet hall where she would celebrate her best friend's birthday. mia parked her car and headed inside the hall, everything was set up how mia imagined and now everyone waited.

there were tons of people there, julia's friends and family and she had a huge family. her dad had 6 siblings and her mom had 4 siblings, the family was very big. julia would be walking in with kairi at any moment so everyone sat down and patiently waited.

mattia: where's pretty boy
mia: he said he's running late
mattia: i'm sorry about monday, i didn't mean to upset you
mia: you already did so fuck off with the apologies

julia and kairi walked in and everyone jumped up yelling surprise! julia was in awe admiring the streamers, balloons, accessories and the present table. julia walked over to her friends giving them big hugs, she turned around looking at kairi and kissed him passionately.

alessya: so cute
ale: why couldn't you guys do this for my birthday
kai: or mine
mattia: and mine
robert: and mine
mia: julia's more important than you guys
julia: where's hector
mia: running late, car trouble
julia: so, what's next

everyone took their seats and got called up by table to grab some dinner. the official party as in dancing and blasting music started at 8pm and it's 7pm as of now. mia and her friends got up and grabbed a plate of food and sat back down, hector walked in and walked towards mia.

mia: hey
hector: hey, oh i'm hungry
mia: go up and get it
hector: where
mia: over there
hector: k thanks

hector went to grab a plate and came back, he sat next to mia and started eating. mattia was angry seeing the two laughing when he knew one of hector's biggest secrets. he didn't wanna risk hurting mia but he knows best to tell her now, they never got the chance to tell her their anniversary day because they left home early and got home late. texting mia about hector cheating wasn't an option.

julia: thanks guys for this, i really appreciate it
kai: anything for you
alessya: ready for the best part
julia: what

eres mia by romeo santos started playing and everyone got up and made their way to the dance floor. they would be dancing bachata. hector stood up and took mia's hand, he guided her to the dance floor and placed his hand on her waist and the other locked with her hand. they started swaying their hips from side to side going with the rhythm.

mia: we love bachata hector
hector: i love bachata mia, who knew you could do this
mia: i learned from a young age, i did this at my quince so of course i could do this
hector: and i wasn't invited why
mia: i was in jersey at the time
hector: did you have fun
mia: duh, it ended at 2 in the morning
hector: wow, what a boomer
mia: i literally hate you
hector: i literally love you

the couple continued dancing and hector spun her and she landed in mattia's hands while lauren danced with hector.

mia: ugh
mattia: i was dancing with lauren
mia: yes i know, now i wish she was with you
mattia: i don't wish that, i wanted you with me
mia: i don't like simp mattia
mattia: i only simp for mia rivera
mia: i wish you didn't

mia and mattia kept dancing until she was back in hector's arms, the two kept eye contact feeling happier than ever. the song ended and everyone went back to their seats, hector went off to the bathroom leaving mia and mattia alone.