019

june 1 2021

today is the first day of june meaning crop tops and shorts, about damn time. let me recap the last few months ever since february. so hector asked me to be his girlfriend on valentines day, before march break started we said i love you to each other. during march break, alessya gave birth to the twins diego and eileen and they are so adorable. during april it was just a regular month and in may, me and hector did the dirty. he has a big one.

now it's june and i'm ready to leave, this month will be very hectic considering how there's graduation, prom, soccer championship, vancouver trip. there's a lot and not to mention being part of the student council and the soccer team has taken a toll on my life. back to present time, i stepped out of the shower and picked a white top, light washed ripped jeans and my royal toe 1s. i went downstairs and made waffles with a few fruits and turned on my phone.

imessage
hector 🤍
12 new messages

wifey 🤱
10 new messages
2 missed calls

short king 🤩
2 missed calls

code hector and mia are together 😼
126 new messages

am i missing something? i fell asleep at the regular time everyone else does, midnight, what happened? whatever, i'm not checking cause i'm lazy and running late. i brushed my teeth and grabbed my keys, i drove to school and parked my car. i went inside and was stopped by alejandro.

mia: what
ale: why didn't you answer last night
mia: i was asleep, why
ale: mattia and lauren got into a huge argument and mattia was sending the screenshots in the group chat
mia: why were they arguing
ale: about you
mia: bruh, this girl

i opened my phone and stared at the messages, she wanted mattia to drop me cause she was jealous, once again. she shouldn't even be acting this way, mattia, mattia polibio chose her like damn bruh. me and alejandro continued walking to my locker and everyone was waiting, i gave hector a kiss and every time, it felt magical.

alessya: ew
mia: shut up, you had kids
alessya: ok and
mia: shouldn't you be home
alessya: my moms watching them
mia: ok-
hector: boomer
mia: ugh still
hector: still
alessya: caf-
lauren: no mattia cause you want her

we all turned around and saw lauren arguing with mattia, they were far from us but we still managed to hear every word.

mattia: i don't want her, i want you and only you lauren
lauren: prove it
mattia: how
lauren: tell me you don't love her
mattia: i don't
lauren: you don't what
mattia: i don't love her
lauren: who
mattia: mia
lauren: now, in order
mattia: lauren, i love you okay
lauren: tell me you don't love her, tell me you don't feel a way towards her
mattia: she was my first love lauren, the first girl i genuinely loved
lauren: so you do love her
mattia: i don't
lauren: i can't do this mattia
mattia: lauren please, i love you, don't go
lauren: i'm sorry mattia
mattia: lauren please
lauren: bye mattia

it felt like i was watching a sad movie, they broke up and it was my fault. i should've never dated him again and he would've still been with her, i can tell they love each other. mattia should've moved on from me, i'm happy with hector.

alejandro, kairi, robert and hector went up to mattia, mattia looked at them and they hugged him. i feel so bad for him, he loved lauren but i guess that wasn't enough. lauren got so lucky, she had mattia and she threw it all away cause she thought he loved someone else. idiot.