022

june 7 2021

my alarm went off at 3:30 and i grabbed my towel and headed for the bathroom, last night i ended up crying myself to sleep like the pussy i am. i fell asleep at 8pm and here i am, showering. i stepped out and put my grey tracksuit on, i went downstairs and made myself toast with bacon and eggs. the plane food would be nasty so might as well fill myself up now.

i grabbed a small backpack and shoved snacks in there, i put my slides on and grabbed everything else i needed. i grabbed my keys and stuffed everything in the trunk, i started the car and drove to school. i brought a pillow knowing the plane pillows suck but their blankets are kinda good. might have to steal them. i parked my car and waited in the cafeteria, i put both airpods in and rested my head on the pillow.

mr hernandez: wake up mia for me alejandro

why this mf speaking on the mic 🙄 alejandro shook me and i looked up, mr hernandez smiled at me and i nodded back. i hate being polite.

mr hernandez: mia and kairi, can you hand out the tickets to everyone please

yes sure, my pleasure 😇 i got up and grabbed the tickets, i gave everyone a ticket and i sat back down and listened to the principal ramble, i saw everyone get up so i followed. i sat by myself on the bus and rested my head on my pillow, i felt a presence next to me and i opened my eyes seeing mattia, he smiled at me and so did i. he patted his lap and i placed my pillow on it.

mia: thanks
mattia: no problem

i saw hector look at us and he seemed hurt, my eyes softened but he had already looked away. i silently sighed and went back to sleep. i fucked up and i need to fix it, even if hector started it. sike i'm not apologizing.

we just finished through airport security and are now waiting in the seats, alessya and julia are next to me as we eat mcdonald's, i completely forgot that they had mcdonald's here. they were making jokes making me laugh and i saw hector look my way, we locked eyes then he looked down. pussy.

hector: can we talk
julia: bye mia
mia: bye guys, what's up
hector: i'm sorry about yesterday, i was really jealous and was overthinking too much. i feel like at any moment mattia will take me away from you and i don't want that, i'm sorry
mia: it's okay hector, i wouldn't do anything to hurt you and you know that
hector: i won't be controlling, you can hang out with mattia whenever you want just save time for your boyfriend
mia: always
hector: i love you
mia: i love you

we got on the plane and i took the window seat, hector sat next to me as robert sat next to hector. i put both airpods in and rested my head on hectors shoulder, i knew i'd pass out immediately. i felt a kick on my chair and i turned around seeing mattia, he smiled at me and i flipped him off, falling asleep right away.

i woke up to alessya shaking me and we were in vancouver, i got off the plane and waited to get my luggage. i leaned on robert and grabbed my luggage.

robert: you look like shit
mia: fuck you robert
robert: what's the itinerary
mia: let me check

day 1;
arrive in vancouver at 1:30pm
get to fairmont hotel around 2pm
freshen up and be out by 2:30pm
arrive to robson square at 2:40pm
arrive at osteria savio volpe at 6pm
arrive to canada place at 6:15pm
arrive to fairmont at 9:30pm
lights out by 10pm

robert: it'll be a long day
mia: let's get going robby

we caught up with everyone else and waited outside the airport for the bus, we got on the bus and i sat next to hector.