20| Predictions For Future

| CHAPTER - 20 |

"Wh-what?"

Viswanath folded a thin white cloth placing a reddish-green herbal smoothie and finally making the last fold. He almost ignored Riya's stuttering question as he focused on her arm, tying the medicinal cloth carefully. 

Riya started to realise how faint were the lights of the chambers, gleaming white light of the moon reached through the window which partially landed on the physician's face and he looked serious as if he knew about the chaos going on in her life. The tiny thought that her going back to her life has stilled her in the chair. Even the thought of going back was long forgotten, it is not that she hates her life back as an actress. But the thought of leaving Raghuveer behind made a fresh hole in her heart. 

"Why do you look so surprised, child?" Viswanath smiled meekly as if he could her mind. 

"How do you know that I don't belong here?" Riya's eyebrows locked together and her eyes remained squinted in suspicion, no one could ever guess where she had come from, not even herself then how does he know? 

Vishwanath lets out a small smile, as he looks at her with amusement before asking, "Why can't I find a smile on your face, dear?" 

"Huh?" Riya was surprised at that question, even though it had just been a few days she can not imagine her life without Raghuveer and Dhruvan or her newly found good friend Sahsthra. 

"It's just that I like it here." She reasoned out, slowly biting her inner cheek to prevent the pooling tears in her eyes, "How far is my country from here? I can take trips-" 

Hearing her desperate tone Vishwanath laughed loudly, his laugh echoing throughout the chamber getting onto her nerves. 

"You can not afford the price." He stood up straight this time, running a hand through his long white beard and if possible Riya just wished to rip it off him. 

"I can. I am rich, all I need is a little information and my manager will be here to deal with the money-" 

"You can't afford the price, dear. And most importantly you can not remain here any longer. You should not." 

Enough was enough, how peacefully has she been asking him about the location information and look at him! He is making fun of her? 

"Why? Because I am not a royal-like Raghuveer and Sahsthra? How can you-" 

"You are accusing about discrimination for status with me? The man who left his royal life to serve people? Ah, how amusing." He chuckled as he slowly began packing his herbs and placing them back in the white cloth bag he has been carrying.

After hearing his story she was little impressed with this old man, but right now she may be disliking him to death. 

When Vishwanath's eyes fell on Riya, he understood that she was a tough one. Probably, providing a little information can prevent the chaos which keeps happening here.

"Lives are pre-decided. Every life has a destined fate, and the purpose of that life is to fulfil it. But your presence here is altering lives, especially Raghuveers. He should be entering the palace at any cost, but you have-" 

"Enter the palace and fight with his family there?" Riya's voice came out rough and firm, so he wanted Raghuveer to enter the palace and lose his peace of mind? 

"I cannot determine that. Yet, I have to say that his life is at the palace, and you are one who is holding him back. He should be challenging prince Dipankar and-" 

Riya scoffed before laughing loudly, her head moving forward and backwards with the intensity of her laughter, "Hmm, I now get it why you have used heavy words like fate and destiny." Her eyes narrowed as she glared at the physician, "You are that queen's men, aren't you?"