02 | Mate

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️

HE TIGHTLY gripped her neck, but enough for her to breath, slamming her against a tree. He growled as he saw a small hickey on her neck. Rain moaned when he bit down hard onto her neck- not where his mark was to lay but over the other males hickey. He was nibbling on her delicate skin, while leaving a trail of rough kisses along her neck. Claiming every inch of her smooth skin.

He was staking his claim.

Rain's wolf purred in delight, she was impatient and wanted his mark on her.

Rain froze when his lips started to make their way to where his mark would be, he sucked on it and she gave a low, warning growl.

She wouldn't let him mark her.

"I'm going to enjoy seeing my mark on you." He said, his nose brushing across the skin of where his mark would be.

"Don't count on it,"

He growled, pushing her more into the tree, Rain moaned when his body pressed up against hers, he could feel her nipple harden against him and he reached out, pinching it. He groped her breast in a tight grip.

Rain's core pulsed, she wanted him badly. She needed him.

"Fuck!" Rain moaned, she threw her head back a little as she felt his fingers enter her.

"You're so fucking wet for me." He whispered, his voice was hoarse and the strokes became faster and more vicious as he added another finger. "Tell me mate, did that pathetic wolf pleasure you like I am? Did he make you moan like I did? Did he fuck you like I did?"

"Wha-"

Rain cried out in pain as her mate slammed into her with his length, she was surprised as she did not see that coming. He gave no mercy as he thrust into her with full force, while gripping onto her neck.

"Who do you belong to?" He growled. She glared at him through tears of pleasure.

"N-no one!"

"I said, who the fuck do you belong to?" Her mate slammed into her with more force, he was fully inside her and she clenched around him. He groaned in pleasure, his canines coming out.

"You..." She whispered.

"Good, now cum,"

And she did.

Her whole body shivered as she let out her orgasm, she was tired and thought it was over but her mate had other plans as he flipped her over. He grabbed onto her ass cheeks and thrusting into her from behind, not giving her time to process.

They were fucking like animals, after all he was a beast.

"You really thought it was over Mate? I was just getting started,"

She could picture his dark smirk and she turned her head a little to glare at him, she clenched around his beast of a length and he let out a groan.

"Fuck, keep doing that." And she did, she clenched around him harder and felt his body stiffen as he released his seed, deep into her.

He flipped her over again and eyed her chest with desire.

"This," He grabbed onto her breast and squeezed hard. "Is mine, this is also mine." He pinched her below, earning a moan from Rain. "And you are mine." And then he slammed into her again with full force, he didn't stop once not giving her time to process anything. Rain was a moaning mess, her pussy was sore as her mate thrust into her with no mercy, he was rough, he was ruthless and Rain liked it.

Rain took everything he gave her. Her mate watched her from below him as her breasts bounced at every hard thrust, she whimpered. He watched as Rain bit her lip knowing what was to come.

"Look at me." He said, Rain didn't listen and looked at anything but him, but when his canines teasingly trailed along the path of her neck- where his mark would be, Rain snapped her eyes towards him and when she did she let go, She bit into his shoulder hard when she let out her orgasm. Her whole body was shaking in pure bliss.

He smirked as he looked at her form, hickeys and bruises everywhere. He was the person who fucked her senseless and he would be the last to ever fuck her senseless. He took his length out of her and she slumped to the ground, her body was humming in satisfaction. It was like he ripped her pussy, the ache between her legs was so painful that she couldn't move.

"What's your name?"

Rain looked at his form, he was staring down at her with a dangerous smirk on his face. It was like he didn't just have rough sex- like he could do it all over again.

"Fuck you."

"Babe, you already have. Now what the fuck is your name?" He grew impatient as he waited on Rain.

"What's yours?" She tilted her head and smirked at him.

"Keith Hendrix, now tell me yours."

"Why should I?" Rain said, giving him a cheeky grin.

"Because I told you mine,"

"So? I didn't say I'll give you mine in return, you chose to tell me your na-" Rain gasped as Keith punched the tree behind her, it shook at the force he used. He lowered his head until they were just inches apart.

"Tell me your fucking name or I'll fuck it out of you and I'll tear that pretty pussy of yours." He whispered against her ears, Rain shivered in pleasure.

Although she didn't mind she knew she wouldn't be able to walk for a week. Not to mention the pain will be unbearable, especially with his beastly length.

"Rain,"

"Just Rain?" Rain couldn't help but feel the heat below when he spoke her name. She looked up, meeting his compelling, steel eyes.

"Just Rain."

🌙

Okay, that was actually my first time writing smut so sorry if it was rubbish. This chapter was edited on phone and it was quite difficult to edit so again I am sorry if the editing is wrong. But anyways let me know what you think of this chapter!

 But anyways let me know what you think of this chapter!