15 | Surprised

RAIN SAT on the stool while munching on a piece of milk chocolate, she's always wondered how something so heavenly exists and whoever did happen to make chocolate she was glad they made it because she doesn't know how she would live without chocolate.

"You know eating a lot of chocolate is unhealthy,"

Rain turned her head towards the familiar voice and gasped in shock.

But how? She thought as she took in the familiar shit eyes.

"How are you here?" Rain said, voicing her thoughts.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He walked in grabbing an apple and biting into it.

"I would actually, are you stalking me?"

"No, I'm the Gamma darling."

"But the-"

"Let's not forget the stunt you pulled in that pack now." His voice was suddenly low and dark as he eyed Rain.

"The one where you tried kissing me and I was getting myself out of a situation that was not supposed to happen? Oh yeah let's not forget that." She said, glaring at him. Suddenly she didn't feel like eating the chocolates anymore and she packed them away.

Rain was about to leave the kitchen not liking the change in the air but froze when he gripped her wrist.

"I'm not done with you yet." He spoke and pushed her in front of him, while caging her between his arms.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Him, now where were we?"

"Are you fucking kidding-" He was about to lean in again and Rain punched him, this was like a repeat of last time and Rain had, had enough.

"Oh come on, don't be like that." He whispered while holding his bruised jaw.

"I have a fucking mate, back the fuck off!"

"Do I look like I care?"

"What if I said my mate was the Alpha? And I care!"

"I already know that darling,"

"Then you also know that death is coming your way."

"Don't act like you don't enjoy being around me." He said, he was coming closer towards Rain and Rain could see the crazed look in his eyes, she widened her eyes in shock at his facial expression.

"I don't! What is wrong with you and your obsession with me?"

"You are mine, mine only." He growled, he leaped at her but she dodged and made a run for it. Rain knew there was something wrong with him and his wolf.

"Rain?" Nevaeh said, she watched as Rain ran towards her with a look of panic.

"Fuck, Nevaeh there's this crazy dude an-"

"Mate, where are you?"

Nevaeh and Rain looked at the guy who entered, his gaze landed on Nevaeh and Nevaeh was shocked.

"D-daniel?"

"Ah, there you are mate." Daniel spoke as he looked at Rain.

"Mate?!" Both Nevaeh and Rain screamed.

"What the hell are you on about? I'm your mate!" Nevaeh screamed, she had a pained look in her eyes as she looked at Daniel.

"We're not supposed to be mates. The moon goddess has made a mistake, I want her." He was eyeing Rain in lust and Rain hid behind Neveah, uncomfortable from his stare.