30 | Betrayed

RAIN WALKED into her room with chocolate smeared all over her mouth, she walked towards the mirror and smiled at her reflection while wiping away the chocolate stains, her movements froze as she caught sight of the window through the mirror, but that wasn't what caught her attention. It was the silhouette that looked right at her.

She instantly walked towards the window and opened it, the hazel orbs of Taylors looking right through her soul, she couldn't quite make out his face since he was in the woods but she knew it was him, Rain immediately ran outside and headed for the woods.

She was going to ignore Taylor the next time she saw him but the pained look in his eyes is what got her to sprint towards him, now as she stood in front of him she couldn't help but frown, his long dreadlocks covered his face as his body trembled.

"Taylor?" She called out.

His orbs flashed as he looked at her, taking a step towards her, he frowned.

"I really don't want to do this..." He muttered.

Rain's heartbeat picked up a pace, she turned around to run knowing something bad was to come but the grip on her wrist stopped her from doing so.

"Taylor what are you doing?!" She screamed as she struggled in his vice like grip.

"I'm sorry, I'm doing this for her."

Before she could defend herself in any way Taylor covered her mouth with a cloth and wrapped his arms around her neck.

Rain's vision began to blur and she tried letting her wolf free, the longer she tried holding in her breath the harder it got for her to breath and eventually she gave in, inhaling the chemicals which took over her mind, body and soul.

Until she felt numb and exhausted, letting the darkness sink in.

🌙

Rain groaned in annoyance, there was a prickling sensation and she had a certain urge to scratch her forehead. She was about to reach when her hands weren't moving. Instantly her eyes shot open and she gazed down at her hands.

They were bound by thick ropes which were securely wrapped around a large tree.

Her heart began racing at a rapid pace upon hearing voices in the distance, Rain began struggling to get the ropes off her hands but a certain voice made her pause.

"I got her to you now let my sister go!" Taylor protested.

Rain's breath hitched, she squinted her eyes and made out two figures who were talking to Taylor, none of them seemed familiar.

The first male with red hair began chuckling.

"Yeah, you did your part now run along."

Taylor clenched his jaw.

"That wasn't part of the deal, we had a deal in return for her you'd return my sister to me safely."

Everyone froze upon hearing a deeper voice, power oozing through and suddenly Rain felt like she was suffocating.

"You made a deal with the wrong person." He spoke.

Rain couldn't make out the new intruder as he wore a hoodie which covered his face, she could make out his frame as the hoodie clung onto him like a second skin, he wasn't thin at all but in fact built.

Not as built as our mate.

Rain agreed with her wolf.

"Where is she?!" Taylor roared.