-34- One Very Strange Couple

Well, well, well...
And I thought 10.000 was a lot.
Try 100.000 then, because that's how many reads we've reached now.
That's right, on the 29th of August, we officially reached 100.000 thousand reads.
It's actually mad.
I love you guys so much, for reading, supporting, just being here in general.
I will never forget you lot as I continue to live my life.
Let's hope we will see a lot more goals and destinations being reached together!
I hope you all stay by my side through it all, that would mean a lot to me.
Thanks, much love!
-BeMyVessel

———

Welcome to ze thirty-fourth chapter!
This chapter took a little longer than the last one, but at least it didn't take 4 months ;p
We're straight up continuing the story, I hope you enjoy this chapter loads!
...if you didn't already drop off after that sentimental message at the start haha
(Please notify me on any grammar/spelling mistakes, so I can correct them ASAP)

———

Dan's POV

*Before school*

Why do I constantly try to make such haste every morning, even though I know I'll have to wait at her house when I get there? Turn up late one single time though, and you'll be chewed out completely. "Got such a demanding girlfriend..." I muttered to myself as I stuffed the last book into my bag.

I quickly rushed down the stairs, through the hallway and living room, into the kitchen. "Seems like you've got a busy morning." Jon remarked as he saw me stuff my face with a slice of toast rather efficiently.

I simply nodded. Katsuma, who also sat at the dining table finishing his breakfast, jumped into the conversation. "Oh, are you leaving for school now?" I gave another simple nod as a response to his question. "Could I come with you? I want to make sure I get there in one piece."

I swallowed the bread before properly trying to respond. "Fine with me, we'll be walking, so you'll get a good grasp of the town. Anyways, you good to leave in five?"

"Oh, sure!" Surprised by the sudden time limit, Katsuma rushed over to the kitchen, placing his empty plate in the sink.

Jon looked over at the sink; the growing pile of doom. "I see, so dad will have to resolve such issues, huh."

"Thanks dad!" Katsuma sped out of the room and up the stairs.

"Thanks Jon!" Jon gave a slight sigh, before I left the room as well. Snatching my shoes from the floor, I put them on in record time. Just as I got done with that, I heard Katsuma get back down the stairs as if he were dragged down by gravity. He had a stuffed bag over his shoulders.

"Be careful with that, those schoolbags can literally be the death of you. It would be quite a disappointing end in my opinion." I pointed at his bag, which was nearly erupting, that's how full it was.

The younger teen gave me a nervous smile. "Sorry, I'll be more careful." He secured his shoes onto his feet, put on his coat and he was now ready to get going.

"Alright Katsuma, you got everything?" I asked as I checked my own stuff at the same time.

"Yup! I'm fully ready!" He sounded excited, with his hands grasped on the straps of his backpack.