The Date

Im taking Hope out on a date tonight and I swear ive never felt so nervous in my entire life than I do right now

It's probably because I just found out I have two boys and the most beautiful baby mama ever and I really want to keep her by my side.

I don't know were this is headed but God I hope it ends up with us together surrounded by more of our kids.

I see that its close to time and i get up and go to shower and then get dressed.

I got her address from Riley. I grab my wallet and keys and yell to the guys that im heading out and go to my black chevy camero and head to her house.

I pull up to a little blue house in a semi good neighborhood and get out to go knock on her door.

She answered with one of the boys on her hip and he was crying.

"Oh God... I'm sorry come in I will jist be a minute"

"It's alright" I walk in and reach for the baby and she gave him to me and he stopped crying.

"This one is.."

She smiled and said "Liam...He is the one thats always in Winnie"

I nod and said "go finish I can handle them" she smiles and nods as she turns and runs upstairs.

I go to the play pen and see a sleeping Logan in his Mickey pj onsie.

I look to the corner and see a rocking chair and I go and sit in it with Liam.

I cradle him to my chest as I rock him and rub his back and hear him lightly cooing until it stops and I look down to see him asleep and look up to see Hope leaning on the door frame and Riley on the other side looking at me with admiration in her eyes.

I get up and lay Liam down next to his brother and watch as they roll to each other and cuddle making me snicker and smirk.

I walk to Hope and said "you ready?"

"Yeah"

I look to my sister and kiss her forhead and said "see ya later lil sis"

"Later big brother"

I take Hopes hand and lead her out to the car.

We are sitting in the car and i look over to her and said "you look beautiful"

She smiles down and says "thanks... You clean up pretty nice too"

"Thanks doll"

She just chuckles and looks out the window towards the passing city lights.

We pull up to a good Mexican restaurant and we go in and are seated.

"So..wut do you do?" She asks me and i look at her.

"Im a buisness man of clubs and restaurants"

"Nice"

"What about you?"

She looks at me and says "well i dropped out of school with Riley to raise my babies but I do babysitting so i make some good income"

I nod feeling guilty that she had to drop out of High School because I got her knocked up.

She notices the guilt and smiles as she says "dont feel guilty.. It was my choice to keep them... I could have given them up for adoption but instead i kept them its not your fault"

I smile and nod and the rest of the night goes pretty smooth and then its time to take her home.

When we show up somethings not right.

As we get closer the door is bust down and the living room is a mess.

"Oh God...Wait... My babies" tears come to her eyes and i get worried as i run to were they are supposed to be and i dont see them dread fills me at the thought of loosing my boys.

"RILEY!!"

no answer so i scream again and then i hear Hope scream from upstairs and run up to see her cradling my little sister.

I grab onto the door as i feel like falling to my knees until i hear baby cries from the bathroom.

I run into the bathroom and saw the boys under the sink.

"Hope the boys are ok... Come get them"

She runs in and then i run to help my sister and head out to the cars and to the hospital.

I called Zane as i am driving and he hangs up right as i say Riley is at the hospital.

I get there and they roll her back to surgery as they also take my my boys to the back to check for any injuries.

I swear Im going to kill whoever did this.

I look to Hope and hug her to me as she is sobbing so hard she can barely breathe.

"Shush they are gonna be fine... They have to be fine and God help whoever did this"

She hugs me tighter as we wait.

Its gonna be a long ass night.