Proposal

Carter

I look at Hope as she descends the stairs in a tight fitting thin strapped black dress that shows of her figure and black stillettos. She had her hair in a messy bun with little tendrils framing her beautiful face with only a little make-up.

I have to rearrange the erection that grew in my pants just by looking at her. She smiles at me as she walks to me and I walk up to her and pull her to me as her tiny and slender fingers rest on my biceps.

"Ready to go gorgeous?" She smiles and nods her head and I take her hand as we go to the front door and walk out to my mercedes.

We drive to a nearby beach with a gazebo covered in clear fairy lights facing the blue ocean and sunset setting upon the horizon.

I hear her gasp in suprise when she sees it and I smile smally. We go and sit down in front of the pasta made for us and poured her some red wine.

"This is beautiful Carter" she says with a smile and I smile at her. "Thanks baby" and when she turned to the sunset after we finish and I get on one knee and pull out a black velvet box and open it with the diamond ring inside.

She turns to me about to say something and halts when she sees my position and gasps with her hand covering her mouth and tears brimming her eyes.

"Dakota Smith you are the light to my darkness and make the man I always wanted to be but could never achieve on my own. I know we had our rough patchs and it was a rollarcoaster but in the end you were always the one for me you have always been my queen and I love you. So Dakota will you marry me?" I ask after my speech and a smile.

She has a wide smile and tears running down her cheeks. She says "yes I will marry you Carter Grey the biggest pain in my ass but I love you too" I smile and slip the ring on her finger.

I kiss her and pull her into my chest once I stand. I love her so much and she just made me the luckiest person in the world to have such an angel.

I can't wait to start my life with her.