Happy Family

Hope

Hours after they left they came back safe and the threat was finally demolished. Though Liam did come home with a minor concussion and a bruised abdomen he was fine other than the nightmares.

Our family is finally okay. I wake up and look up at Carter has his mouth slightly open as little snores escape. I smile and roll out of bed and head to the shower.

I wash my hair with my green apple scented shampoo and my rose scented body wash. I shaved my legs and underarms and then got out and brushed my teeth.

I headed to the closet and got dressed.

I got dressed in a long camo sweatshirt dress with thick black strings across the chest and let my hair air dry

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I got dressed in a long camo sweatshirt dress with thick black strings across the chest and let my hair air dry. I then slipped on my thigh high black heeled boots.

When I walk out I see Carter staring at me with a smile. I smile back and walk to him and straddle him as my hands rest on his chest and his lands on my exposed thighs.

"Morning"

"Morning baby" he says in a gruff sleepy voice and I swear I just got wet from how sexy that sounded.

I lean down and lightly kiss his lips and as I go to sit back up his hand shoots and entangles in my hair as he pulls me back down and his lips crash onto mine.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me kissing me with so much passion and love and his hand went under my dress and rubbed me through my panties making me moan.

He moved my panties to the side as he kissed my neck and his finger entered me and I moaned loudly at the intrusion.

"Fuck!!! Baby your so wet" he growled as he suckled on my neck. He then stopped and pulled my clothes off but told me to leave my boots on.

He kissed down my body and then made it to his desired destination between my legs. He licked up my slit and I hissed in pleasure.

He then latched on and started licking and biting like his life depended on it. He then stuck two fingers inside of me.

"Shit!!! Carter.. I'm close" I moaned out and he went faster and even added a third finger and went harder.

"Carter..." I moaned and he hummed against my clit and I exploded all on his fingers and mouth. He licked up what was left of my juices and moved back up my body.

"Damn baby you taste so sweet" he groaned and then pulled his pants and boxer's down. "Please... Carter" I said as he would only rub himself on my slickness but not enter.

"Please what baby?" He said with a smirk gracing his beautiful face. I looked into his grey eyes and said "please... Fuck me" I said and he thrusted in me with a grunt.

We went on for three more rounds before the kids started calling us. I got up and changed my undergarments and then slipped my dress back on.

I bit my lip as he was in black sweats and a tight fitting grey tank top and his black Nike's.

"Your staring baby" I looked at him and smiled as I said "I was not staring... I was admiring" he chuckled and wrapped me in his arms as mine encircled his neck.

"What do you say we go out tonight?" He says while looking into my eyes. I look up to him and said "what about the kids?" He smiled and said "Riley can watch them" I think for a moment and then said "yeah ok" and then kissed him before we headed downstairs.

"Morning babies" I said as we walked in the kitchen to see them eating oatmeal with milk. They look up and smile at me as they run into my arms.

"Morning mommy" they say and kiss my cheek before running to Carter. "Morning daddy" they said and he smiled at thwm as he picked them up.

"Morning my boys" he said and kissed each of their heads and put them down so they could go eat breakfeast.

I smile for the first time in so long and it was real and genuine for my big happy family.