Epilogue

18 years later
Hope

We have been married 18 years and I won't change it for the world. The boys are now 20 and in college and Rose is a senior in high school.

They are good kids when they want to be. Though a lot has changed over 18 years. Carter stepped down as Leader and passed it down to Liam and Logan is his 2nd in command. Rose is an assassin and damn good at what she does.

"What are you thinking about baby?" I hear a gruff voice from behind me say. I turn over and look at Carter with a smile.

"Just thinking of how much I love our family and you" He smiles and Kisses me. "I love you too baby" and I smile into the kiss as he playfully bites my neck.

I'm so happy I wouldn't change this feeling for the world.

______________

Rose

I look at my brothers best friend Dominic as he walks into my room. I raise an eyebrow and crossed my arms " what the hell do you think your doing?" I ask incredulously.

He walks closer as I am pinned against the wall trapped between his arms. He looks down at me with a sexy and cocky grin.

"I was thinking I wanna see the most beautiful girl in my world" he said softly making me drop my arms and sigh.

"Dom you know we can't... My brothers and..." I trailed off as he kissed me with urgency and passion. My hands tangled in his hair and his hands tighten on my waist and I moan.

He pulls away and said "I don't care I want you. I just want to be with you" he said and I smiled at him.

"Your fuckimg crazy" I chuckle out in a light whisper with our foreheads connected. He smiled and said "only for you baby" and lightly kissed me.

This is gonna be fun.

________________________________

Check out my next story with the youngest of the Grey children.

The book is called The Assassin.

In the meantime please check out my other books listed below.

The nurse
The mafias girl"remake"
Amethyst
Sold to a gang leader

- Arrow