Found Him

7 months later
Carter

It has been 7 months since the worst and most happiest days of my life. The day I got my baby but lost one of my boys.

Hope couldn't take it and locked herself in the room with Logan and won't let him out except to eat and pee and bath.

I have been taking care of Rose and have had little too no sleep with everything running through my brain and Hope's horrid screams from her nightmares.

I'm on the phone with a legal client when Zane and Cole burst into the room. I raise an eyebrow and lean onto my desk.

"Mister Jacobs Can I call you back it seems my daughter is getting fussy" he says he understands and we hand up. I sit back and look at the boys.

"Well?" I ask and Cole says "We found Liam boss" that got my full attention.

"When? Where?" I ask in a rush standing up and walking to the front of my desk and lean on it getting hopeful for the first time in 7 months.

"They are at the old abandoned building in the next town over" i smile a sinister smile and my eyes darken with ways to torture kill them all.

"Well lets gear up... We leave out tonight" they nod and head out and I practically run to the room and find Hope sleeping.

I walk to her and crawl behind as I pull her to me. Her eyes flutter until i can see her pretty green eyes as they find me. I smile and she does too only it doesn't reach her eyes.

"I got good news baby" she grins at me as she rolls over and puts her hand on my cheek.

"What is that babe?" It feels so good to hear her say that after so long. I look in her eyes and said "We found him" she looked confused and then realization came over her features and tears sprung to her eyes.

"You found our son... Oh God... I love you" we kiss and make love until its time to get my son.

Secret Children ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara