Kidnapped

Hope pov
2 days later

I am so sore down there and im still having small after birth contractions and my kitty hurts and burns so bad right now its hard to walk not to mention my boobs hurt really bad so yeah.

Whoever said after you give birth it is better well i think i liked it better when she lived in me.

We walk through the front door and was greeted by giggling and others laughing as well. I walk in and see Riley and Zane.

"Hey mama"

"Mom of 3? This is gonna be good to see"

I chuckle as we hug and i sit down and somehow that makes me more uncomfortable. I wince as another after birth contraction hit me.

Riley chuckled and said "yeah the after birth is worst"

"Your telling me... I liked it better when she lived inside me"

"I thought the same damn thing after Jo"

"When is her birthday party?"

"At the end of the week"

"Damn my fucking pussy fucking hurts like a fucking bitch"

And then she laughed which made me laugh. Then i heard gunfire from outside and i looked around and saw the boys gone and tire screechs.

Then Zane ran in with two guards and crying Logan. I turned as i saw Carter enter and he too looked for Liam.

Riley took Logan upstairs and Zane looked to me and shook his head.

"No..."

"I only had time to grab Logan but they got Liam... I'm sorry Hope"

Tears brimmed my eyes and as reality set in that he wasn't dead but kidnapped seemed worse.

I don't know what was happening. It became hard to breath and i was gasping for air and my cheat felt as if it was squeezing my heart and lungs.

My throat felt clogged and as i was crying i started to see black dots and my ears ringing then i felt like i was falling.

I saw Carter trying to talk to me but i couldn't hear it and then i succumbed to the darkness.

My baby is gone. He wasn't dead... But kidnapped.

I felt as if i was floating and i felt peace but i prayed that my baby would be ok and then i let go and floated.