Stay With Me

We are in the waiting room waiting on news for Riley

Zane keeps pasing back and forth with tears staining his cheeks none stop as his hands run through his hair and Jo sleeps in her carrier.

I look at Carter and he is sitting down his head in his hands and I'm silently crying waiting for my best friend and my babies to come out safe.

The doors open and the doctor said "Miss Johnson"

I stand up and rush to him as does Carter.

I look at the doctor and he eyed Carter.

"Its okay. He is the father." I say and he quickly nods at me and looks at his papers.

"Logan and Liam are fine it seems they were unharmed in the break in due to Riley hiding them and getting in the way"

The mention of Riley made tears came to my eyes.

The boys are brought out and handed to me and Carter by 2 nurses.

We go and sit down while cradling them and i rock side to side to get Logan to sleep.

I look to Carter and see Liam asleep and Carter turns and looks at me.

"Stay with me." He said and my eyes go wide with shock.

"At least till this mess is sorted out and if you want to leave after thats up to you"

I smile and said "yea... We will stay with you"

He smiles and then looks back to our son in his arms while we wait on news for Riley.

2HOURS LATER

"Miss Anderson?"

The three of us rush to the doctor and Carter and I still have the boys in our arms.

"Miss Anderson came in with blunt force trauma one gunshot wound and three stab wounds and broken wrist to which we had to take her into surgery for internal bleeding"

He then looks down and frowns as he sighs heavily and says "Miss Anderson had vaginal tearing along with anal tearing and splinters were found within her"

"Wait tearing... Splinters...like she was.."

Zane said and the doctor looked at him and said "I'm sorry Mr.Anderson but your wife was raped with a wooden object"

I cry and Carter stands in shock while Zane balls his hands and cries for his wife.

"Can we..." Carter said trying to ask but cant get the words out.

"Miss Anderson is in an induced coma but we dont know when she will wake up... I'm very sorry"

He turns and walks away and Zane looks at Carter with tears and I said "we will take Jo with us tonight if you wanna stay here woth Riles"

He looked to me and said "yea please and thanks"

I nod at him and give him a quick hug before grabbing Jo and heading for the exit as I leave Carter to talk to Zane alone.

Please God help the poor bastards that did this cause Carter is not gonna show mercy to them.

I get the kids in the car when i felt a cloth go over my mouth and I struggle before everything went dark.

Last thing i heard were the kids crying and the door wide open.

God help me and let them leave the babies alone.

I blacked out and that was all i remember.