Find Her

Carter's pov

I watch her as she walks out the exit with the kids.

Its a good thing we had a stroller for the twins so she could carry Jo's carseat and push the boys.

I turn to Zane and said "I'm going to put security by her door cause I have a feeling I know who is behind this"

He looks at me and his eyes are red from non stop crying.

He nods his head and lightly says one name that we all know and want revenge on.

He looks me in my eye and we both say "Kai..."

We continue to sort out security and then i hug him bye and walk out to the car.

I look up from my phone and see my car but not my girl and my heart drops to my stomach.

I drop my phone as I run to the truck and see the kids in their carseats asleep but it looks like they cried till they fell asleep.

I look around and see the diaper bag on the ground and a little blood.

I pick up the diaper bag and grab my phone and call the one tracker that i need right now.

I just got my girl and I'm not letting her go without a fight.

So I call Ruby.

"Hello?"

I sigh and said "Hey Ruby it's..."

"Carter... What the hell can I do for you bud"

I let out a breathy laugh and said "I need you to track down my baby mama...she has been kidnapped"

"I will be on the next flight out pretty boy"

"Thanks Rubes"

"Mhmm" and then we hang up the phone.

I walk to the truck close the doors and start on my way home.

I call the gang and said to be ready for a fight and they were all excited making me laugh.

Fucking adrenaline junkies.

I get home and put the kids to bed.

Then I head to my office and start working on tracking her.

Cause truth be told... I dont think i could sleep without her and knowing in danger.

But i will Find Her...even if it kills me.

They better watch out cause I'm coming for them.

Ruby