Found Her-Great Night

⚠WARNING ⚠
MATURE THEMES LANGUAGE AND SCENES

Carter's pov

3 months later

It has been three months and I'm going crazy.

I have to take care of the kids run a gang and talk to Ruby as she flies back and forth from Italy.

It is past 3 in the morning here when i hear my phone ringing.

I look and see that it is a text from Ruby.

And all it said was Found Her

I hop out of bed and run to my closet.

I dress in grey sweats black hoodie and black air forces.

I run out knock on Alex's door and said "watch the boys"

He nods and rubs his eyes.

I hand him the baby monitor and run out the front door.

I meet Ruby at the warehouse and go inside.

"Alright I want all my main crew in front right now"

Zane and all the boys gather around as everybody leaves.

"We found her and I want her out alive...I want Kai for myself... No one touchs him"

They all nod and we gear up.

We arrive at an abandoned building deep in the woods and we all storm into the building and bullets start flying.

I reach the basement with Zane and I look for my girl.

I look into the last cell at the left and see pale skin and dark hair laying on the cement.

I shoot the lock and kick open the cell door and run to her.

I turn her around and see she has beenn beaten and bloody rag is tied around her thigh.

"Shit...Hope? Come on baby open your eyes"

Her eyes flutter a little and she whispers out "Carter..." And then she passes out.

I lift her and look to Zane.

"Grab my gun and Cover my back"

"Got it boss"

And then I run down the hall with Hope in my arms and Zane right behind me.

We run out to the car and i look to Victor and said "Did you get him?"

He nods and i smile and we head to the hospital and I'm praying she makes it.

3 HOURS LATER

we arrived at the hospital 3 hours ago and they took her to the back cause her heart rate was dropping quickly.

"Miss Johnson?"

Zane and I walk to the doctor and I said "Im her Fiancee"

"As you know Miss Johnson was brought in with severe head injuries and a gunshot wound to her upper left thigh"

I nod and said "get on with it doc. Is she gonna be ok or not?"

She smiles and says "she is very much ok in fact she is trying to get out of here as we speak"

I chuckle lightly and shake my head.

"Can I see her?"

"Follow me Mister Gray"

And I follow her to the room that my wonderdul baby mama sleeps about.

I walk in and point to the door when the nurse looks at me and she rushs out.

I walk to Hope and press her to the bed and said "were do you think your going women?"

She looks to me and says "to see my babies"

"You can...in a few days and I will bring them tomorrow but you need to stay and heal babe"

I push her down and get on top of her.

I lean down and whisper in her ear "but if you need to be tired out i am more than happy to help" and then i nip her earlobe and she gasps.

She looks at me and then I kiss her and her hands run through my hair.

I slipped off her gown and laid her all they way back as I pulled off my hoodie and shoes.

She bites her lip as she watchs.

Then I went down and Licked her one breast while my other hand pinched and played with her nipple then I changed and did the same to the other one.

Then i went down kissing her stomach and then I spread her legs and moved her panties to the side as I licked and fucked her with my tongue.

Her hands pull and tug on my hair as she moans and gasps and i hold her hips down as i go a little faster and her walls start to clench and then i stop and she whines a little.

I chuckle.

I then rip her panties and slipped off my sweats and boxers.

I slipped in and growled deep within my throat as her walls clench around me and she moans.

"Damn babe your so tight"

I go slow at first but then i can't hold back and I start slamming into her hard.

"Oh oh oh yes Carter yes"

She moans and my one hand goes to her throat and i kiss her desperatly and Then i said "you like it rough baby? Hmm?"

"Yesss oh Carter"

Her walls clench and we release at the same time.

I pull out and lay beside her and pull her to my chest as we both breath hard.

We found her and it turned to a great night cause we went on till 5 in the morning.