the red devils thoughts

As the older woman that is at one of the highest rankings walks through the halls of hell

As the older woman that is at one of the highest rankings walks through the halls of hell. the other demons with blood-colored skin and black horns stare at the woman as she takes long strides with her beautiful long legs. Her hair bouncing at each step and a stern gaze staring straight forward not paying any mind to the others following her figure. 

The woman finds herself face to face with a big door with door handles the size of her fist that is decorated with skulls and devils language that no one else but the devil's race can read.

she opens the gate with little to no effort despite it being huge metal doors.

she sees her father.

lucifer.

"hello father you have requested to see me?" she spoke with a calm voice who she only directs to her father.

"ah yes dear come sit down we have alot to talk about" he responds

Most people would think devils being 'devils' are evil. But that is incorrect. devils didn't choose their path of whether being a 'pure' angel or a 'sinister' devil. both possess their own opinions and paths.but you HAVE to follow who you are with.whether it being a god or the devil himself. therefore you could be a nice and welcoming devil-like her father.He might have his bad days,but hes always kinda welcoming..sometimes.though he only is allowed to throw people who deserve to be in hell in the 9 circles. he feels no remorse as they did something to deserve this. though some go the whole way and play the role humans have given them.

as she relaxes on the other chair that is the inverse of her father in the huge room with a large table with a cute tea set in front of her. she slowly but surely lifts the cup and drinks it with grace awaiting her father to start the whole reason for this tale.

"so dear I have decided you are going on earth" he spoke with calmness in his voice as if it wasn't a huge deal.

her eyes go wide as she spits out her delicious Persian tea. she tries to play it off like nothing happened as she wipes her face with a handkerchief that she found in her pocket.

"w-what sorry father I think I heard you wrong may you repeat that ?" she stuttered out.

"yes dear you have heard me correct you are going on earth for a mission me and god have decided on!" he says quite happy with his friendship with the lord.

"m-may I ask what the mission is?"

"you have to stop a world war that might end the whole planet," he says happily like a fucking war is nothing special.

"When will I be going?" to be quite frank she hates humans. they killed her mother who was a lower class devil that could be easily killed by them.she has hated humans ever since and she although would be happy with them all dying she would think hell would be more crowded and she already hates it here. so why the fuck not?

"you will be going tomorrow they will know of your powers and your ranking as for ill tell them to know not to disrespect you. you know I only want the best for you. so as you know they have things called 'quirks' and blah blah blah you'll just go with whatever the government tells you, okay dear?"

"yes father"

"you are dismissed"

"thank you," she says as she bows and leaves the room as quickly as she could.the second she gets out of that godforsaken room, she teleports to her mansion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

her mansion is located near the edge of a waterfall that is instead of water is this beautiful dark purple substance.instead of walls its glass that lets the gorgeous red sunlight into her room in the house.

 her room is filled with plants that are pink and red-colored, which are from hell. her roof being half glass whilst the other side being redwood .a second story at the end of the room with her bed ontop.while the bottom is where she holds her paperwork.she might be young (in devils age) but she is the second in command. by her huge desk is her cute bear coach and by that is a cute table with her favorite tea set.across from that, is a HUGE 'tv' like-thing as humans like to call it. but it's floating.

she goes up the stairs of her room to her bed and plops down.

"This is going to be fun," she tells to no one while she rolls her eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

hey hey hey!

its the author

if you didn't guess today's color is.......red!

i hope u like this little ugly sketch and i realized how much mstakes there are but shh pretend u never saw them. o(・_・)9

anyways!

here's your daily dose of bnha quotes

"Don't worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward." – Izuku Midoriya

the rest is for another day my dears! b'bye!

follow me on insta :sangwoobutmakeit_crispy 

⊂(・ヮ・⊂)

don't forget to Drink water, wash your hands, and stay safe! :)

~cherry