Icy

Shigaraki watches as Y/n moves swiftly taking his pawns one by one

Shigaraki watches as Y/n moves swiftly taking his pawns one by one. He begins angrily scratching his neck making you cringe.

"Oh come on Shigaraki-San! Don't you want to have a bit of fun before you try and capture me?" You asked.

"How did you know," Kurogiri asked.

"It's pretty obvious. You're going to try to get me to side with you and yada yada and then your going to let me see your master. Its been quite a while kurogiri how are ya" You asked as you kick the villain in the face and eat another one of his pawns.

"Im terribly sorry but I don't think I know you"Kurogiri replied obviously confused.

"I- how rude, could you forget 'Lulu' that easily?" You huffed punching another villain.

"W-what lulu?! it can't be! You left a long time ago according to sensei!" Kurogiri yelled.

"Im here to fixing some shit you guys are going to do in like-two months," You responded.

"How do you know her Kurogiri!"Shigaraki asked.

Kurogiri bent down and whisper something to their leader.

"W-what!?" Shigaraki yelled.

"Oh come on Kuro could you have not told him.you know he uses to talk about a great invention. Is that you kurogiri?" You asked with a teasing voice. You summed a large scythe and looked at shigaraki pointing to him.

 You summed a large scythe and looked at shigaraki pointing to him

In a flash, your scythe was behind his head.

"So tomura shigaraki who are you to him, " You asked with your teasing, voice completely forgotten only to be replaced with a menacing one.

"I could easily kill you if you don't answer!" You giggled.

Your giggling stopped when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You turn around to see Haruto staring at you.

"You already broke the rule of killing when it's not there time Y/n, don't make me tell your Father," He says with a serious tone.

"So what it's not like you care!plus he already should know he's watching right now!" You snorted.

"It not like you to-"

"You don't know me.so let go or ill chop your hand off"You said.

"Yes I do-" You interrupted him once again by swiftly turning your scythe from shigaraki's neck connecting it to his hand and chopping it off.  The blood on the ground made you smile while the class and Aizawa look and you in horror. However, Haruto didn't even flinch.

"Oh come on not again" Haruto grumbled.

'AGAIN?!' The class thought.

He bent down and grabbed his hand with the one which is still connected and stared at it.

"You know im only like this when im hungry. They didn't let me go and collect the souls I needed because they dont trust me... they think im a villain just like someone i know..let me have my fun"

Haruto puts his chopped off hand where it used to be and it just stuck there like nothing happened

"You need to stop chopping people's hands off Y/n some may not be able to regenerate like me."

Luckily the class didn't see the conversation as they were ported to random place.

Kurogiri was panicking his Sensei's friend is here! What should he do! If he hurts her he'll surely die! So in the state, of panic, he teleported her away to the landslide zone.

She was falling to the ground, she quickly used her scythe to spin on a pole and plop down. She saw Todoroki.She strutted the way by him and spoke to get his attention.

"Can you like- freeze all of them for me for a sec.," She asked with a bored tone.

Todoroki was scared shitless. But he looked calm and tried to respond without stuttering.

"Uh y-yeah".

'Good job moron now shell think you're weird. Then she's going to kill you' He thought.

He froze the ground freezing the villains stuck to it. You swaggered to the man .

"It pathetic to lose to two children. Get ahold of yourself your adults aren't you?" Todoroki asked.

"You're going to scatter them and torture them huh? How pathetic" You said.

You went all the way to a villain who seems to have grey skin and a scar on his upper left eye.

You took his soul and watched the life out of his eyes disappear. You smiled and eat another soul.

"God, I cant wait to see how many more of you guys I could eat" You giggled.

the villains were shaking, from the cold and the fear.

"hey, at this rate your cells will slowly die," Todoroki said.

"so if you don't want to see my father in hell ,I suggest you start talking about how you plan to kill All Might, "you whispered in the villain's ear, your tone filled with venom.

"i-i-I swear I don't know! we o-only know about that monster t-thing! he has e-enough strength to go against All Might from what we were told!!" He yelled.

"Thanks, buddy" You smirk as you touch his chest that was covered in ice.

His eyes widen as he felt a sting there and his soul exits his buddy and floats into your mouth.

"Fathers going to love you" You whisper as you see him take his last name, making you grin.