the orange little tea cup

as she sits there with her orange teacup in hand with her traditional Japanese Kimino

as she sits there with her orange teacup in hand with her traditional Japanese Kimino. with her legs in a bent way and a little table that came out of nowhere.

yes, she is in the government's huge office. the whole place was shaking in fear.they were told a VERY VERY important person was coming, their boss has told them so.but they didn't know who. all they could see was a young woman with tea and a table that wasn't here before.she's sitting in the middle of the meeting room and no one had the balls to go up to her because of her intimidating glare.

the door of the meeting room opens to reveal an average man with alot of papers and a few other people following his steps. the whole room stiffens of course except the woman.

as they walk up to there desk the man suddenly says.

"h-hi how are you today?" the whole room was astonished as they have never seen their boss so nervous. usually, he would be very tough and strict. no one ever thought he could even think of stuttering.

"I am quite well, thank you.you?" she says not even looking up from her teacup.

"im w-well kinda nervous hehe...." he responds with a nervous chuckle.

"and why would that be?" she finally looks up to stare at the man with narrowing eyes and furrowed eyebrows. her expression seeming to be..curious?

"Well, it's not every day you get to meet the d-devils daughter."

the room is filled with gasps and "ooh" what!?" and"ahh"s 

"that's funny"

"seriously boss!were the cameras haha!"

"Woah seriously its cant be true?"

"but look her skin is red and she has devil features!"

"that might be her quirk?"

"that's not likely just think about it"

 she decides to ignore the rest and continue the rest of her quite entertaining conversation with the boss.

"well, I guess you are correct."

"sir!this is obviously a joke! a girl who looks at the age of what? 16 she can't be the daughter of the devil!" one woman with dark blue hair and beautiful blue eyes yelled

she decides to not ignore that one and say"I could kill most of you here and now.i have a job to do and that's to save your greedy and selfish asses from a war that will kill all of yall. so I suggest you shut up. and yes I can kill you. I am only allowed to kill ones who have sinned. and I can tell the difference between a sinner and a pure soul. and that most of you here are not quite pure.so why don't you shut up and sit your little ass down? and fucking respect you're elder dear cause I can with full truth say I am older than this earth by a lot."