pink substance?

finally in the afternoon its time for the class that the whole class has been waiting for

finally in the afternoon its time for the class that the whole class has been waiting for...well most of it anyway.

"I am...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

"that's anything but normal"y/n mumbled

"its all might!"kamanari yelled.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"Kirishima said with a fist in the air.

"that's a costume from the silver age isn't it?"tsu asked with a finger pointed to her chin

after that she stopped listening and only focused on the way all might walked... why is he walking like that?

ew.

in a flash, the girls were in the lockerroom .she wondered how she was even there.

'weren't we just in the classroom?' she thought

everyone was staring at her as she put on her hero costume.

they were staring at her scares.

some inflected by herself, others...not so much.

"Are you guys going to stop staring because I know i don't like to be stared at when im basically naked," she said with a cold voice.

the girls realized what they were doing and looked away.

after all, was done they walked in the tunnel that beyond that was all might.someone made a farted sound and it echoed...

teenagers...stupid humor.

~time skip to after the explanation and teams~

"all might why didn't haru and y/n get picked on for a team"ochako said.

'how disrespectful, calling me by my first name already.' she thought once more

"WELL IM GLAD YOU ASKED! BECAUSE HARU AND YOUNG Y/N WILL BE FIGHTING EACHOTHER.NO BOMB NO ANYTHING JUST A FIGHT!" all might said in an annoyingly booming voice.

she ignored what they said and looked at haru.

he was shaking.

he was utterly terrified.

because he knew.

he was going to die.

well, not really but you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you know she expected midoriya to win.

he is weak but he's smart.

but now is the time for her fight.