what..?

He smiled in triumph as he felt all of his 5 fingers touch your red beautiful skin on your left arm

You did felt a pain jolt threw your arm. It felt like you were crumbling.

You look down and see nothing wrong.

You look up from your arm to the man who wished to harm you and unknowingly smile.

"Wow congrats man you made me feel pain physically, " You said in a bored tone though your eyes said you were it happy.

He was confused as to why you were reacting this way. His smile turned into a scared frown.

He was going to fail!

"So your not much of a talker ay?"  She said as she kept playing with his hand that was on her arm.

He blushed and hide his embarrassment and snatched his hand back and kept touching it like it was a foreign thing.

He remembered he could get away any second!

"KUROGIRI!" He yelled with a gruff voice. Snapping you out of your trance"kurogiri?" you mumbled. That name sounds familiar.

You look up to see a purple mist circled portal thingy and shigaraki running in it.

"Ugh dammit, Kuro could have at least said hi.," You mumbled as you watch the portal disappear.

'Eh who really cares' You shrug.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You and haru were standing with your other teachers' in front of the gate. You had a small smile which is a rare sight.

The other people with you were nezu, recovery girl, thirteen, and midnight.

"How were the ordinary members of the press able to do something like this?"Nezu asked in his usual calm tone." Someone instigated this. Did someone evil slip in, or was it intended to be a declaration of war?"

" You're smarter than I thought Nezu-Kun," You said.

"Yeah, this looks like his quirk!"Haru yelled.

"It is. I saw him a few minutes ago" You told him.

"Heyyyyyy whos himmm~"Midnight whines.

"Him is him"haru chirped.

"Shigaraki Tomura he's the culprit. I must say nezu I cant give you the information you need because of the effect of the future but I will say you need more," You said.

"Need more of what?" He asked with interest flashing in his eyes.

"Stuff" You shrugged as you walk back to class.

"It going to be one hell of a ride nezu. I'll challenge your brain for a bit. What do you need more of and why." You finished as you walk back inside with haru following you with a big smile.

Once you were both out of sight he stopped and his smile turning into an emotionless line.

"You know you should have told them more  about shigaraki Y/n"

"You already know why I did this."

"Is it to see your friend again?"

"Yeah so what about it," You asked.

"Y/n!you know he's dangerous!" He yelled.

"So fucking what?! What is he going to do kill me?! I've been trying to do that 430 years haru! they took my Mother! And you know who did it! Plus he said he loved me! He's not going to hurt me!" You yelled back.

"He could destroy the people you care about!"

"LIKE WHO HARU?LIKE WHO?!"

"DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THE CLASS?!"He asked.

"WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM! THEY ALL TREAT US THE SAME! THEY THINK IM MONSTERS HARU! BUT YOU WOULDNT FUCKING KNOW! THEY TREAT YOU LIKE AN ANGEL BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITERALLY FUCKING ANGEL!" You spat angrily.

"I DONT KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BUT YOU DONT KNOW THAT!"

"Of course I do haru! I read their fucking minds! Do they know what they think of me and you! you're the perfect one while im the Monster! Freak! Unworthy! A villain!" You screamed.

"Well you are a devil" he mumbled.

"What..?" You asked with tears in your eyes." You know what haru? FUCK YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND A LITTLE BIT! I WISH I NEVER CAME TO THIS GOD DAMN PLACE! MABYE THE VILLAINS WOULD TREAT ME BETTER THAN THE PERSON I KNEW FOR 100,000 GOD DAMN YEARS! I really thought angels would be nicer. Bye Haruto" You screamed as you flipped him off and walked away.

"What did I just do.."Haru said to himself.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

~Aizawas pov~

"What..?" She asked with tears in her eyes." You know what haru? FUCK YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND A LITTLE BIT! I WISH I NEVER CAME TO THIS GOD DAMN PLACE! MABYE THE VILLAINS WOULD TREAT ME BETTER THAN THE PERSON I KNEW FOR 100,000 GOD DAMN YEARS! I really thought angels would be nicer. bye haru" She screamed as she flipped him off and walked away.

Fuck.

Literally.

Fuck.

If she was going to go to the villains all of us are screwed...

Damn it.