the green-haired boy

Today's the day which she was allowed to go and watch the entrance exam as government recommended students

She just wanted to stay home and meditate but haru wouldn't leave her be.So she had to choice but to do as she was told.

Right now y/n and haru were staring at the door in front of them. It was the door that would lead you to the room in which you were going to observe the participants.

As usual y/n had an emotionless face while haru was beaming.It kinda hurt Y/ns eyes but she didn't care.

Their staring contest with the door was interrupted by a boy.With beautiful heterochromia eyes. one being ocean blue the other being a light grey.

Shoto Todoroki

Quirk: half hot half cold!

The user of this quirk can produce ice from his left side and fire from right! He refuses to use the fireside for personal reasons!

"Would you mind moving," He said coldly waiting for them to move.

"No problem bud!"Haru cheered while he stepped aside.

"Yes I do mind moving, "Y/n said bluntly

Let's say he didn't expect that as an answer.

"do you know who my father is?" he asked

"Yes, indeed I do. Enji Todoroki aka Endeavor.Ranking: number two hero. He has a weird obsession with being number one which left him doing anything he can to be it. He becomes the number two hero at the age of 20. His drive for being number one has led him there. Quirk: hell flame which allows him the control fire off his body or outside. Which resulting in him having a very powerful quirk. The only weakness he might have because of his quirk is if he uses it too much his body temperature rises to dangerously hot levels leaving him powerless in a fight because of his body not being able to properly function. So yes I do know who he is. why do you ask?" she said with a bored tone, gazing to the boy with confusion.

"U-uhhhhhhhhhhh" He didn't really know what to say.The only things he could think of were.

Who are you? Why do you have so much info on him? Is it your quirk? If so how does it work? Why do you have red skin? And horns? Are you a devil? Does the other kid have a hollow..angel quirk? And devil quir-

"Lulu!you broke him~," haru said while poking his cheek.

Once he realizes he was being touched he flinched, making haru run away with swaying arms screaming.