hot pink paper clip

Another day

Another day.

Another sun which has come out to disturb your eyes. you narrow your eyes to see the gates of UA.With the big glasses that cover the building in an H form that reflect the sky making it look a bit light blue.

But something different about today and the looks of the school.

What is it?...

The glass? The purplish walls?the UA letters?The reporters crowding the place looking like chickens?

Yeah, everything normal...

Wait no-

THE UA LETTERS LOOKS WEIRD.

As you walk closer to the gate you looking at the letters and completely focusing on why it looks different?

Was it AU instead of UA?

The colors are different?

The font?

Can a building have a font-

your glorious thoughts were interrupted by a reporter crashing into your face.

'Oh right im a fucking dumbass. there reporters here duh.'

Once the lady realized your uniformer eyes lit up and start saying random shit like"How are your classes with All Might ?" "Is he a good teacher as he is a hero?" "Does he do his job the best way a hero should do never the less the number one hero".

You didn't care to respond so you walked through the crowd of reporters and made your way into the gates but u see more reporters trying to talks to your favorite teacher..or human at this point.

Aizawa.

"Um, about all might..wow.You're scruffy...what's your deal?" The reporter said. Typical HNA news channel. You shake your head in disapproval and walk your way over there and now that Aizawa is now done with getting the reporter of his hunched back he walked in through the gates whilst the other reporters were trying to still ask more questions about the number 1 hero.

You catch up to him and walk side by side as he speaks of nothing and looks down while walking.

"I can't believe all might was able to work as a hero with all this" He mumbled which you heard.

"Kinda, bs if you ask me" you responded.

While on the reporter's side the reporter who bumped into you was all about getting at least one question answered.

"Just let me see all might!-" she spoke out loud as she walks into the grounds of the school.

Making the roof of the gate flash red and make a loud 'BEEEEEP' sound as she steps in. metal plates go up from the ground out of nowhere making the highschool completely unseen by a normal humans height.