blue-haired bitch: )

the class started to fill up for their first day at UA

the class started to fill up for their first day at UA.everyone was wondering...who is she?

she... first person to be in the classroom was y/n.but they didn't know that.

she was poking her desk with a confused look on her face .while another boy that looked like an angel was crying in the corner away from the desks. screaming"what the Jesus lord is that!!"

 screaming"what the Jesus lord is that!!"

the class was full but a few. and she turned to the boy she met yesterday.

"yo wannabe kpop idol what the fuck is this?" she asked the poor peppermint man.

"wannabe kpop idol..?" he muttered.

"that my classmate is a desk. may I ask why you don't know what it is? if you in the hero course and you don't know what a desk is your IQ levels must be low!you are a mere child! you shouldn't be here." a boy with blue hair and glasses spoke.

Tenya Iida

quirk: engine

the user's quirk gives him engines in his calves that make him run faster!

her eye twitched as she stopped poking the desk turning towards him with a huge frown ready to kill him.

her intimidating aura was consuming the whole class.

"Are you calling me dumb," she says with an emotionless tone which made her even scarier. she grabs his collar. the poor boy was probably pooping his pants.

the door opened making everyone turn to a freckled baby bean.even the blue-haired boy had to look away from her which made her even madder.

'he's ignoring me'