y/n STOP!

You grumbled as you wipe your tears that keep falling out of your eyes

Your standing in front of the 1-A doors.

'I'll just tell father I don't want to do this anymore tonight. I can go do something else instead of school but he'll be mad I guess' You thought.' I don't want to deal with people asking me what's wrong when I walk to my desk..so ill just teleport...Im genius!'

You teleport in your seat and no one notices except the bi-colored hair boy. Who flinched when the seat next to him randomly fills up.

You put your head on your desk as your sobbing stopped but still sniffling.

'Is she crying..?' Todoroki thought.

The door opens to show the teacher. You lazily put your head on your hands. Hiding your face and puffy eyes with your bangs.

 Hiding your face and puffy eyes with your bangs

Her tail on the ground signaling shes stressed. She mumbles a string of curse words. She thinks about all the options.

When shigaraki comes do I volunteer to go with him? Do I not? Do I let him take me? Do I fight him? Do I protect the students?  Haru will be able to do that...why am I thinking of that jerk.

Aizawa was staring at you with a concerned frown. He knew what happened but your tail gave away your feeling even more.

'I thought that was a fake tail...it never moves' He thought.

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors. All Might, me, and one more person."Aizawa said as he tried to ignore to bubbling feeling in his chest worrying him.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing" Sero asked with a raised hand up.

"Disasters, Shipwrecks, and everything in between. Its Rescue Training."

The class got excited and starts talking ignoring Aizawa's tired glare. Talking about what there going to do and who will be the best.

"Hey,im not done, "Aizawa says.

The class shuts up instantly.

"You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. the training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That's all. starts getting ready." He says as he walks off.