purpled haired insomniac

It was lunchtime and the whole class was weirdly excited

To be honest I don't need to eat as for im healthy as can be...physically.

Every other race other than humans, don't need to eat.there body are horribly weak.

 But haru being the dumb bitch he is he wants to fit in and eat.

He's always been like this.pretending to be human. The weakest of races.the greedy and 'beneficial only to themself' race. That's why I don't like heros or villains. But I can understand the villains a bit more than the heros.

But I must admit, The only thing good that humans have for a drink is coffee. Black coffee to be specific. 

Haru likes to have emotions.

We don't need emotions as we don't have to have them to survive. But haru asked his father to grant him the 'blessing'.

The whole feelings thing seems stupid. The only things I can feel is anger and depression. I actually don't know why. Its always been the only feeling we the demon race can feel. sometimes we feel other things but that's, rare demons sometimes act nice even though there not..some are just like haru.pretending something their not..how pitful...

But anyway...

Everyone was walking to the cafeteria. I went on the roof to 'eat' but in reality im just looking at the view.

I walk each step with a slumped back and coffee in hand,i got it from the teacher's lounge. Their all chill. But Aizawa has to be the best because he's kinda like me...

I open the door with ease and walk to the railings and sit on there.

I notice another presence in the back trying to hide from me so I speak up.

"Yo"

WHAT DO HUMANS TEENAGERS SAY AS A GREETING WTF.

"Yo..?"

I look back to the confused male and I see a guy with purple hair and violet eyes with bags under them.(me to shinso, me too:'( )

~Shinso's pov~

After middle school, I was less social as my quirk made life a literal hell.

Hitoshi Shinso

Quirk: Brainwashing

The user of this quirk allows them to put someone in a state where the victim is forced to obey whatever they command. They can only activate this power when their target verbally responds to them. Brainwashing needs to be intentionally activated and will not take effect if the user doesn't want it to.

People always either ignored me or said it was a 'villains quirk'

Even though I was bullied I still wanted to be a hero to prove them all wrong. To laugh in there faces when they saw how I did what I told them.

To be a hero.

And now look at me.in UA.

Not in the hero course but ill get there.

I was too nervous to talk to people so instead, I went and sat on the roof to eat...by myself.

Surprisingly someone came after little time has passed.

I beautiful girl with red skin and horns with h/c hair bouncing at each step.

I tried to become invisible hoping I have a second quirk but nope.

She sat on top of the railings and drank something in her cup.

She suddenly talked."Yo"

"Yo..?" I respond

"You give off' I want to die' vibes" She randomly said

"Huh?"

"So mister' I want to die'.whats your real name," She asked

"Hitoshi Shinso."I reponded

"Ah so your the dude that should be in the hero course nice to finally fucking meet u," She said

"I couldn't really be in the hero course.." I mumbled

"Say shinso whats your quirk," She asked

"Brainwashing. Yeah yeah, I know villainess quirk."

"I actually wasn't going to say that. Its a bad villain quirk sorry to say. If you were a villain you would get caught very easily. But imagine being an underground hero, who no one knows about. you would easily be a great hero. If you were a villain people would catch on very easily about your quirk and would capture you unless you were a down low villain. Which is possible but every villain has ideals and you quirk being 'villainess 'isn't one. It's an amazing quirk if I do say so myself."

Her response left me with my mouth dangling open. The first time someone didn't agree on what others said.

"W-whats your quirk," I asked 

"I guess you could say im villainess as you are. My quirk is called the devil. I can fly, teleport, control fire, and can hack into anyone's mind you could say. I guess we are alike mister shinso.im y/n lucifer by the way. yep, lucifer. Don't ask."

She must have gone threw alot of shit because of her name as well...

"Hi lucifier-san"

She just chuckled.

"Call me y/n"

"Then call me Hitoshi"

"You know im going to have to find a nickname you don't like. If you want to have a great nickname you got to make sure it annoys them. So either I call you hit, because of Hitoshi that sounds weird,shishi..thats okay. How about heihei. Don't know why but that sounds like you heihei" She annoyed

"Don't like that nickname but go off"

Our convo got cut off short by the door-busting open to reveal a guy with a halo and purple eyes similar to mine and yellow hair.

"LULUUUUUUUUU GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS DOWN HERE"

"I see that bastard cant survive for a minute without me..bye heihei see you in the hero course soon" she winked with a mouth as a straight line.

"Bye lulu" I teased

"Don't call me that heihei. See ur sleepy ass later. Take the coffee with too" She said as she threw her coffee mug at my face.

Before I could say anything to protest the door closed and I was alone yet once again.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ɢɪʀʟ (𝕓𝕟𝕙𝕒)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara