Chapter 8: Personal Training

I get out of my pjs and get into the shower. when I get out there's an outfit identical to the one I whore yesterday. I go to the table to find Caleb sitting there eating toast talking to Rose. I sit down next to him and start to eat a cinnamon roll.
"So today you need to show off your best skill and impress the game makers to get a high score. Tonight they will show the scores on tv."
I finish my OJ and go with Caleb down to the training center where we go in to a room and sit down with the other tributes. Every ones there except form the tributes from district 10. As the male from district 1 gets called up the tributes from district 10 show up and we're all sitting there.
Then the a low booming voice says "Caleb Bener" Caleb goes through the doors and I sit there thinking about what i should do. Finally the same voice says "Kaitlynn Malak"
I walk through the doors and I grab the knifes. I walk over to the dummy and throw a knife in the stomach and then the heart. I look over to the game makers and one of then nod in approval. I throw another knife into its head. I keep throwing more knifes until one of the game makers says "You are dismissed"
I leave and go back up to the apartment. Colly and Caleb are sitting on the couch watch tv. I go to my room and change into wight jeans with a yellow tank top and a pink jacket. I join Caleb and Colly on the couch.
*****************************
Rose, Colly, Caleb and I are all on the couch as the Capitol sign flashes on the screen. The boy from district 1, Flash, gets a 9. then the girl from district 1, Kriss, gets a 8. We keep watching until they say Caleb's name and his score of...8! We all congratulate him. They say my name then my number comes on. I gat a... 7! They all congratulate me and tell me that's a great score.