Introduction

Above should be a better definition of Incorrect Quotes than I'll be able to give you.

This is a book of Kingdom Hearts Incorrect Quotes that I've come up with by finding Incorrect Quotes via Google, Instagram and whatever other social media is at my disposal. I've adapted them into KH focused quotes and tweaked them a little. Some of them are also completely original too.

This book will be mainly dedicated to Soriku Incorrect Quotes, so if you're homophobic, don't like the ship or can't say anything nice, there should be a red "X" at the top right hand corner of your page you can use to get rid of this tab. Conversely, you can also use the back arrow in the top left hand side, or do some fancy phone tricks to get rid of it. Point is, go away if you don't want to enjoy it ^-^

This is more of a side project while I write other stories so I'll update it every now and then when I'm in the mood and have gathered a substantial number of them.

Finally, I'll probably attach anywhere from 5-10 Incorrect Quotes per page (that way you don't have to keep scrolling forever but also don't have to click "continue" every time, and I'll be able to update more often), and I'll attach a non original quote at the top where the Incorrect Quotes definition is, and try not to cut off the name tag of the person who originally posted it so you know who to credit.

Without further ado, I'll upload the first batch really soon, so enjoy!