Important Message (PLEASE READ)

*Leaving up until plan is finished

No!
I'm not discontinuing this story. I wouldn't ever think of that.

Some of you are new readers, and for some reason, you decided to read this story. And I am so, so, so, so-
...so thankful for that! The views, adding it to your reading lists, votes, and comments!

For older readers, I am so thankful you've read this for this long and kept up! I took a practically one year break (personal problems) from literally everything and you are still reading this. I cannot express how much that means to me.

I don't know how you guys will react to this news. I hope you guys will be patient and still support this story.

As you hopefully know, this story is already on hold (in the summary). And I kinda wanna... rewrite it. I... don't know how to go on with this.

I have a plan. I'll keep up all the chapters I've done so far. I will rewrite the chapters I have so far AND complete the whole story. When it is fully completed, I will edit the chapters I have up and publish the rest of the story.

I am so sorry to do this.

I just feel really bad to do this to new readers, who are hyping me up to continue. And old readers, who have been with me for this long. I won't blame any of you who will abandon this story.

I will come back. At some point, as soon as I finish. And when I do, I hope that when it is completed, it can get more attraction as it's true form.

It will take a while. I have school, and not only that, I have to find motivation. I love Sanders Sides, and this story was kinda my first story, or at least my most passionate and most "popular" out of the ones I used to have up on here (Wattpad).

I have many story ideas for many fandoms. And I kinda go through "cycles" between fandoms and even though Sanders Sides is one of the main ones that I obsess over, it's hard to find motivation when I'm not heavily interacting with the fandom. That's also a reason why this story has sporatic updates and is on hold.

I also am just not that happy with the writing of this story. After I took that long break, my writing got a lot better. I want to make something I am happy with. And looking back, the story of this book got kinda lost? To me at least. I know I can not be forever happy with my writing but I want to start off right.

Thank you for reading this story so far, and I hope you stick around.
I love you all so much, I'll try to be back as soon as I can, but it will still be a while.